Chapter 18 : Discharged

Lia was discharged after four days. She was happier than ever. Finally over with the hospital food. It tastes horrible. Dull and way different than her usual food intake. Even though the Avengers would bring up food for her, she still had to eat it in the morning. Loki stayed over with her, although Tony didn't like the idea. He attempted to volunteer but the group dragged him out in time.

For the four days and three nights, she spent it with Loki. Walking around during the day, staying up and talking during the three nights. Aurelia was helping him be comfortable with the whole "couple" thing. Hugging and holding hands. It's a whole new thing for Loki. As well as Lia because it's been forever since she had a love interest. Tried to go for Captain Rogers but both their feelings were clearly stating and showing that they treat each other just like best friends.

The first day, she interlocks her arms around him and walked around the hospital. He kept on getting tensed up but Lia could care less because either way, he had to get used to it. She takes this whole thing as a mission. No feelings involved.

The first night, she told him stories of how couples on Earth acts like. How there are those which are athletic, nerdy, hot, rich and also those that are goofy.

"So which type of couple do you want to be like?"

"No, Loki. We don't decide what type of couple we want to be like. We just go with the flow. Go with what our hearts tell us."

"If you want me to follow my heart, we would be the mischievous couple."

"Well likewise and plus, we're not a real couple."

"Why not we be all of them? Is it possible?"

"We can be all of them, except for the rich part—"

"Your uncle is that tin man. Isn't he rich?"

"He is but that doesn't make me rich..."

"Lia, you bought a whole closet for me in a day."

Their night went on deciding what type of couple they should be like and how they should act like. The days are mostly filled with visits from the Avengers. She was confused at how they could freely visit her when they are supposed to be busy with the "Missing Loki". Thor was at the hospital most of the time. Chit chatting with both Lia and Loki. He was telling her stories about the times when both Loki and himself was small and growing up. Hilarious stories and she found it ridiculous how the god siblings are no different than siblings on Earth. Excluding the parts where both gods tried killing each other.

She laughed, watching both of them bickering. Loki denying the points of Thor's storytelling.

"That did not happen, Thor. Clearly, I saved your arse the other time."

"Silence, Loki. This is my story and I'm the one telling the story. So now shut up."

Lia laughed hysterically, "Gosh, both of you are hilarious. I'm literally crying."

"Alright. Alright. Enough of my stories. You've been listening to my stories for hours. Why not give Lia the chance to tell her stories?"

"Me? I've got nothing much. My life is extremely boring."

"I doubt it." Both the brothers said in unison.

"Well, there was this one time with Raiden and Jean. Let's say it was when we were seventeen? We were at an arcade. It was a huge arcade. As kids, we loved going there. We were really mischievous. So Jean was playing the basketball game, Raiden was playing the bike racing game with me....."