Chapter 8 : Trickster and Joker

The door slides open, awakening Loki. He sat up,  surprised at the opened door. I tilt my head, grinning. "Miss me?"

  "I thought you were dead but it seems like it isn't true," he snickered. "What are you standing there for, darling? Are you afraid?"

  "Afraid? I am but not by you."

  I stepped a foot inside, walking up to him. I put my hand out to him with a smug look on my face. "My first meeting with you. At least, a handshake will do."

  He looked down on my hand and to my eyes. He rolled his eyes, sighing in annoyance. "If you're tricking me so you can just tie me up, I'll simply let you do it."

  "Are you serious?"

  Who am I fooling? He is a trickster after all. This is nothing compared to his tricks.

  He pull out his hands. I whipped out the cable tie from my boot and began to wrap the tie around his wrists when he pushed my hands away. Stunned, he pulls me by my collar and further up to his face.

  My eyes met his which I recognised almost immediately. This was my second time that I have seen up close just closer. Thoughts raced in her head

  Did I make a right choice?

  What is he going to do?

  Is he going to kill me?

  I need to stop him!

  "You can't trick me, midgardian. I am the trickster. It will take me more than that to get tricked by you. Oh much more," he scoffed.

  No words escaped my lips. My conscience was here but I could not help but stare into his green eyes. The colour that I favoured most. Looking at how beautiful his skin was. I was starstruck by his inhumane features. Ironic but that is how amazing he looks. He looks intimidating yet small. His eyes darkened yet I still saw the bright light in them.

  Looking at his attempt to scare me was hilarious. He would simply think I would fear him if he were to threaten me physically.

  "If you're attempting to kill me, you'll never get out of here. If you're attempting to scare me, Loki, it will take more than that. Much more than that." I said, mocking his words.

  I kneed his abdomen, loosening his grip on my collar. I gave him a punch on the face. I grabbed both of his wrists and tied it up with the cable tie. He was no longer distracted by the punch and looked down to his wrists.

  "Let's go. Don't do anything stupid and just follow me."

  I grab the tied plastic and pulled him out the door. I commanded Raiden to shut the door as I went to set the cameras and speakers back to its original set up. The main entrance slide open and I peeked out to look when Raiden informed it was clear. I head for the stairs, dragging Loki behind me. We started running down the stairs and I practically ignored all the comments Loki made.

  "Such tremendous plan you have. Running down the stairs with that metal thing on your leg."

  "Boo-hoo! Is the cold-hearted Loki concerned? I'll be touched if he is," I said, nearly panting. The pain on my leg was starting up again but it was bearable. Approximately, it can last a few more stairs.

  "Al, call Jean."

  "Calling Jean...Answered."

  "Staircase D. I'm going out from there."

  "Roger that."

*Third-person pov*