🇨 🇭   : ꪮꪀꫀ

The only light in the dark is the moon, as it bloomed all over the streets, slow footsteps can only be heard, In the middle of the night, his hands in his pockets, he pulled out a knife, and walked leisurely, He looked everywhere slowly, but in the middle of the night, who would be at this time?.

Black hat, black shirt, with black gloves on, black pants, piercing in the middle of his eyes, as those glittery thin balls shined, when he raised his head.

Green eyes, a glimpse of him, can make a normal person crack, and he walked in piece, whistling, playing with the knife in his hands.

As it didn't have been digged into someone's chest harshly, drops of blood were falling on the ground, only the liquid hitting the ground's voice was echoing, and he disappeared into the darkness of the night.

But the whistle still can be heard, the creepy whistle, and soon it disappeared just like him.

Just like that, the moon went down and the sun rose up, the whole place is surrounded by police. people huddled together, some trying to take cover inside.

Some people made a disgusting look, because it became daily for them, every day a women died, the killer jack is still not catched.

He has been killing womens, from past three years, but still the cops got no evidence, as he kill women and gets vanished.

The whole city is scared of him, as some people saw him, and they are still scared, many left the city, just because of the killer jack.

He comes, he kills mercilessly, he leaves a jester jack in the box toy, and he will be vanished.

The police tried to find him, but there was no jack in the whole city, there are only koreans who have nothing to do with the name.

And so many people are trying to find him, he has made it forbidden for the people in the city to live in ease.

In this city, every kid runs back to their home before sundown, they know that this is the time for jack to roam around.

Every supermarket, mall, stores, hospital, etc, they have to be closed before sundown, as jack has threatened them, if they don't, they're dead.

No one wants to mess with him, some people consider him as a ghost, everything jack wants jack gets.

There is no one to stop him, there is no one who have guts to stand against him, they know only their death will be his answer.

So the whole city do as he says, he is only one, but the police couldn't catch him, even if they go closer to him, they couldn't, he has some tricks.

No one has seen his face, he wears a black mask, only his eyes are visible, and they are enough to make someone scream in horror.

The cruelest eyes, he has no emotion in them, if he cought a man in the streets, he didn't kill them, but to make them scared, but if he cought a glimpse of a women.

He would kill her, at any cost, 'THE JACK', everyday's breaking news, everyday a new murder, and the killer is jack.

He only crave for blood, sometimes people wonder, does he drinks blood?, countless murders, without any reasons.

A complete crack head psychopath, which no one can reach to, even the cops themselves are afraid of him.

As everyone, there stood a girl, with thick short hair, bangs covering her forehead, eyes glistening, thin sharp yet cute nose, tiny kissable lips, her cheeks had a natural pink tint.

Creamy short skirt, with brown silk t shirt, and a brown jacket, she glanced at the cops.

Cutely peeking at them, she doesn't even know what's behind these all people, she was just passing by, and she thought there is something exciting happening.

She thought as same as a seventeen year old teenage, which she is, she tried to peek more inside, but was pushed by someone.

She fell on her butt, on the cold road, she glanced at her surroundings with a pout, crossing her arms, she got up from the floor.

Rushing back to her house, which Is right Infront, where the death body is, she throwed her jacket on the couch, turning the tv on, as always the jack is the breaking news.

She whinned, changing the channel, but again jack, she shut the tv off, titling her head back on the couch.

A women in her fourty, long thick grey hair, white short dress, and sweater on, walked in the living, she grabbed some clothes folding them, staring at the girl Infront.

"What happened now?"asked the lady, the girl shooked her head, crossing her arms, "y/n tell what happened?"the lady asked, again.

The girl faced her, indicating her something from her hands, since she is a dump/mute.

"You're bored!"lady sighed sitting beside y/n on the couch, "your appa will come from abroad don't worry"said the lady, holding her both hands.

Her eyes glistening with joy, she hugged her mother tightly, squeezing her cheeks, and leaving to her room.

Meanwhile they cleaned the mess outside, taking the dead body away, the crowd lessened.

People started to mind their own businesses, y/n sat on her bed turning her laptop on, she plugged her ear phones on.

Opening netflix, watching k dramas, kim y/n, the most lovable child, just like they say, a princess, she is seventeen years old, the daughter of the middle class business man, she has been living in here from past two years.

But now her family decided to move from here, because of the killer jack, they are afraid for her, she does have a brother, taehyung, who is always buzy with his friends.

But he does loves his sister soo much, in fact they all love her soo much, since she is the youngest member of the family.

She has been raised like a princess, and they love her Soo much, since she is dump/mute she struggles a lot to live, but the love her family shows to her, makes her feel confident.

She has love-hate relationship with her brother taehyung, just like every sibling, and as being a big brother, taehyung always gives up intentionally, just to make her win.

In short, they are a happy family.