🇨 🇭  : ꪻꫝﺃ᥅ꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ

Hoseok sat there Infront, watching her leaving the mansion, he knows he deserves it, he should suffer, but this is making him crazy.

After that day, she stayed with him, he took care of her, like a real husband does, whole five months of her pregnancy, she stayed with him.

And now she is going away from him, leaving him all alone in this mansion, she isn't giving him divorce, she said she will go away from him.

His eyes shedding tears, he can't let her go, nor he will force her, he is concerned about her health, he don't wanna give her any kind of stress, as the doctor said.

He just started to live, to feel love, he wanted to hold his child in his arms, which he craved for from a long time, he knows she is doing this intentionally, she is making him feel hurt.

And it's hurting him more then anything, he is feeling pain, right in his chest, he knows that she will go away from him, and will keep his child away from him.

He isn't jack, nor hoseok, he is a father, who needs his child, now he is feeling weak Infront of her, he left living as jack, from past five months, he is focused on her.

A normal person, the whole town is living in peace, after knowing jack left them, and y/n was more then happy, knowing he left killing.

He is controlling himself, his behavior, for her, for his child, and y/n got to know the jack, has a weakness, a big weakness, that without it, he is just sitting on the floor, kneeling Infront of her.

Lowering his head, she stood Infront of him, looking at him, remembering the days when she was helpless Infront of him just like this.

Just how fast the night changed, now he is kneeling Infront of her, to not leave him alone, he got addicted to her badly, that today he is kneeling Infront of him, the jack is kneeling and begging someone.

He is scared to be alone once again, to feel suffocated once again, they made eye contact, she kneeled down to him, staring at him, being all helpless, "y/n where will you go, there will be no to take care of you don't go please s-s-stay with me"He shuttered, she shooked her head.

He burst out crying, "I'm sorry I'm so sorry, don't go away from me, what I will do without you"his voice cracked at the end, she again shooked her head.

She knows, he is weak, when it will come to the child, he is so soft opposite of the jack, he is possessive, how he will not?, this is the only wish he had, from his teenage days.

He forgot everything, but remembered this one thing all the time, one of the biggest dream of his, she isn't liking it watching him being helpless, she wondered, how he loved her being helpless.

She raised her palm, showing three fingers to him, he frowned, but then he got it, she is talking about the delivery.

She again shooked her head, removing his hand from her five months pregnant belly, which he was holding all the time, he sniffed, staring at her.

She leaned in to his face, pecking his cheek, and got up from the floor, leaving the mansion, and she disepeared from his site.

He leaned on the couch, mumbling 'i deserve it' again and again, crying, he knows she won't come back to him, he won't be able to hold his child in his arms.

This is the cruelest way to punish him, it's his sensitive and weakest point, when he was poor, and was a teenager, he dreamt of having a child,  he thought about that he won't treat that child just like his mom and dad did to him, he will provide that child everything which he couldn't have in his childhood.

He loved childrens, from the beginning, he always killed a women, sometimes a man, but he never even touched a kid, and now his won kid is being snatched from him harshly.

He cried the whole night, sitting on the same spot, where he saw her leaving, suddenly he chuckled, remembering her mood swings, at first she was scared from him.

But after more then two months, she started to annoy him, he enjoyed it, a different feeling, he felt on those days, for the first time he took care of someone, without harming, and he is loving this life more.

Now y/n isn't afraid of him a bit, her cute angelic face, with that bump, and the way she walks, never fails to make him laugh, even if he is in pain right now, he chuckled.

Eyes full of tears, and lips smiling, he glanced at her photo frame on the table, and he mumbled 'i deserve it', he shooked his head.

Sitting there, recalling every moment of this whole five months, he feels overwhelmed, he is a big monster, with one weakness, which is them, who just left him.

He got up from the floor, walking to their room, once he opened the door, he started missing her immediately.

He laid on the bed, snuggling into her pillow, "take care of yourself princess"he mumbled, closing his eyes, as his tears soaking the pillow.

He is feeling extreme pain, he doesn't have anyone whom he will talk to, he will take care of, expect her, only if he stopped himself from hurting her from the start.

Only if he understood what he is doing from the very beginning, only if he realized it, that killing people isn't good, these only ifs are ringing inside his mind again and again.

She was a flower, which he tore and ruined, he was never gentle with her, he was never polite with her, but in these five months he showed it, he showed his soft side to her.

He didn't even let her to walk on her own, he always lifted her up in his arms, because the doctor said, walking isn't good for her, because of her legs.

And he carries her everywhere, all these five months, and now he is more then addictive, at some point he knew it, that she will go away from him, that's why she is making him addicted to her.

And he was prepared for this day, but it still hurts him the same, nothing changed, he can feel taehyung now, letting your loved once go isn't eazy, after his mom, he forgot what loved once felt like.