🇨 🇭   : 𝓽ꫝ𝘳ꫀꫀ

⚠︎this part contains violence.

Again a gloomy night, where everyone is asleep, some tired, some scared, and he walked in again, beating the creepiest whistle, looking around in the dark, his whistle echoing in the city, it's like he's calling someone.

And he pulled out his knife, which shined brightly In his black gloves on hands, it wasn't a normal knife, it has different shape, the sharpest knife, it can tore a person in two pieces, even if he doesn't use any force.

Jack the killer is here, a knife in his one hand, and another hand holding a jester jack in the box toy, but strangely no one is out today.

His cruel eyes looked around carefully, but there wasn't anyone, and he walked more deeper in the city.

The darkest smirk appeared on his lips, as today he wasn't wearing any kind of mask, but the hat was enough to cover his face.

He saw a women, a drunken women, short dress, heels on, heavy make up, and she wasn't walking normally, as she was in verge of passing out.

He slowly walked to her, he spinned the handle of the toy, the sound of spinning the handle echoed, the women turned around to him, focusing on the toy, and boom, the doll appeared.

The women flinched, "you called my name?"his heavy dark pinched monster like voice, asked from her, she shooked her head, panicking, "pl-please d-don't k-kil-kill me"the women said, shuttering.

He took two steps more closer to her, "you scream my name"and he stabbed, straight on her neck, she screamed, with a thud she fell on the ground lifeless, her neck slowly separating from her body.

And he walked away disappearing, in the dark of the night, leaving the toy opened beside her dead body, as the creepy music played from the box, and the creepy doll swinged.

The morning rose up, and the people again huddled up, again a new murder, and it's killer jack, the police themselves are tired of writing jack and jack again, but couldn't get anything about him.

As the voices were getting louder, that it interupted y/n's sleep, since her house Is closer to the place where jack murders, right Infront of the window of her room, she can clearly see the crowd, and she knew it, again a murder.

Jack has only one rule, don't roam around in the night, if you're inside your house, it has nothing to do with him, but if you're out, specially a women, you're dead, with no mercy.

She rubbed her eyes, getting up from the bed, walking to the window, she palmed her mouth as she was in verge of vomiting, at the view of the dead body.

She closed her window shade shut, breathing heavily, she flinched when the door knocked, It was her mother.

"Y/n don't go out, your school is closed if you need to sleep then sleep more"she stated and left, closing the door, but will she be able to sleep, after the creepiest site she witnessed just now?.

She clutched her heart, falling on her knees, they need to get out of this town as soon as possible, but the problem is her father, he is in abroad, and he's stuck in there.

They own this house, the flat, they can't leave it like this, her father needs to be in here, she shooked her head side to side, trying to shrug her thoughts.

She walked inside the bathroom, she did her morning routine, after taking a bath, she wore a shirt, she glanced at herself in the mirror, quickly taking it off, throwing it on the floor.

She immediately wore another shirt, and rushed out of the bathroom, the shirt which she throwed on the floor has 'JACK' written on it.

She sat on the bed, staring at the bathroom door, she isn't scared about the name, she is scared about when she brought the shirt, there wasn't any jack written on it.

She again flinched, when the door knocked, "yeah lil girl, did you see my shirt?"taehyung, was the one to knock, y/n turned to him, she pointed him which shirt, "yellow one, which has jane or jam written on it?"he asked, not sure about the name.

She pointed him at the bathroom door, he sighed walking to the bathroom, but she grabbed his wrist, "what?"he asked, raising his eyebrow at her.

She slowly shooked her head, "yeah J
jimin is out, i have to be quick"and he walked inside, after few minutes he came back with his shirt.

"I think we have the same shirt and mom by mistake kept it on your wardrobe"said taehyung, scanning the shirt.

"Don't worry i brought it with my friends"he said and left the room, but y/n's heart wasn't at ease, she got scared, at first the scenerio of the dead body, and now the shirt.

She sighed, getting up from the bed, walking slowly shakily to the window, her hands shaked when she raised her hand to move the window shade,
and there wasn't anyone.

Only the lines of the dead body, which police drew, and some blood drops, and the jester jack in the box toy, which is looking straight to her.

How can oppa doesn't believe in these things when the dead body and proofs are right infront of our house?, she thought, lost in deep thoughts, as the toy was haunting her.

She stared at the toy, and the police officer grabbed it, and he got inside his car leaving.

Even if she never saw him, but she heard from people that, his eyes are coldest and the cruelest eyes, they've ever seen, obviously they were mans, she heard a lot about him from people, and now after watching a dead body right Infront of her eyes, being killed mercilessly.

She have fully believed on him, jack exists, and he will not let anyone to live in piece, he is here, in this town.

The jack will make their life.