🇨 🇭  : ꫀꪶꫀꪜꫀꪀ

It was afternoon and y/n was sleeping soundly, the door of her room slowly opened, making a creepy crack sound, and he walked in, black mask, black jacket, black shirt, black pants, black gloves on, with a jester jack in the box toy in his hand.

He spinned the handle, standing straight on top of her, when the doll swinged out of the box, she flinched shot opening her eyes.

she was about to scream, but he palmed her mouth, harshly pressing his palm on her mouth, her eyes were red glossy, she struggled, raising her legs up and down, and he removed his palm, removing his mask, smashing his lips on her's harshly.

She was screaming all through the kiss, trying to call her brother, but jack never enters without a plan, he locked taehyung's room's door before coming to her room.

"You had a nightmare about me didn't you?"jack asked, as soon he broke the kiss, she nodded her head with her bleeding lips.

He hummed, sitting beside her on the bed, she flinched, when he forcefully made her sit on his lap, harshly grabbing her waist, "I missed you soo much"she nodded shakily, he chuckled, "get used to this princess"said jack, and she burst out crying.

She again tried to scream, but was cutted of by a harsh slap on her face, "don't even try hmm"jack said, pulling out a knife from his pocket, tracing it on her jawline.

"You know why am I here soo sudden?"he asked again, she shooked her head, she knows, if she didn't answered he will slap her again, "I'm here to teach you how to scream my name"her eyes widen, and she started struggling into his hold.

He smirked, holding her tightly, he removed his gloves, digging his nails into her waist, a painful scream left her mouth.

"Now say 'Jack'"he asked, turning her around making her face him, she moved her lips, pressing her upper and lower teeth together, trying hard to speak, "say jack"he again asked, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear, she couldn't pronounce it, as she was saying 'ak' 'ak' 'ak' again and again.

"J.a.c.k say it"he said, grabbing her both waist with his both hands, but she was again saying 'ak' 'aak' aak' , she knows that she couldn't say it, "take out your tongue"jack said, in his dark voice, as he cupped her cheeks harshly.

She burst out crying again, slowly taking her tongue out, she screamed loudly, when he bite her tongue, with his teeth, pressing his teeths harshly on her tongue, and she struggled screaming, as her tongue was hurting, but he didn't moved an inch, his grip on her cheeks was harsh and tight, that her cheeks were hurting.

She punched his chest away, slapped it, and pushed it, it was hurting badly, she can feel the hot liquid streaming from her mouth, her tongue is bleeding, that much harsh he bite her.

She screamed, but they were muffled, she can hear banging sound coming from downstairs, it's her brother, and she knows he will break the door.

Jack let go of her tongue, she immediately ran away from him, and he followed her behind, "IT'S NO OF USE COME BACK HERE!!"Jack yelled from behind, running after her, she tried to open her brother's door, but there wasn't any key to open.

She banged it loudly, screaming 'AAA' calling him out, jack was right behind her, beating his creepy whistle, she can sense him coming closer and closer.

And he grabbed her hair harshly, suddenly it started raining outside, jack smirked, she struggled into his hold on her hair, as he throwed her harshly on the floor, she immediately got up from the floor rushing out.

He groaned following her behind with his full force, she screamed, asking help from people those were passing by, but they couldn't understand, some of them didn't even tried to listen to her.

She ran as fast as she can, as the monster was behind her, her whole body was soaking on the rain, there was a rock in the middle, she didn't see it, and stepped on the rock, falling on the ground harshly.

When she tried to get up, she saw a car coming towards her with full force, she closed her eyes, she wanted death, instead of going back to that monster.

But before the car could hit her, she was pushed aside harshly, there stood the monster himself, she screamed trying to get up, but he hovered on top of her, pinning her both hands, "don't you dare to die"jack said, slapping her face harshly.

She screamed at the people passing by, those who looked at her, didn't do anything, since he is jack, he did put on his mask, before leaving the house.

As for them he is jack, and no one helped her, he is on top of her in the middle of the road, cars are passing by her head, she struggled.

And he himself got up from top of her, sitting beside her, he made her stand by grabbing her shoulders, but she again fell on her knees, grabbing his legs, joining her hands, Infront of him, begging him.

She hugged his legs tightly, crying, he bent down on her level, cupping her cheeks, his eyes soften, she grabbed her neck, singing him to kill me, she rubbed her palm on her shoulders harshly, shooking her head, as sign of don't harass me.

He did understood what she is trying to say, "I'm not going to leave you, even after death i'll be with you"said jack, she cried more harder, joining her hands tightly Infront of him.

He looked around, showing his eyes to the people who stood watching them, just his one stare, and the whole road was empty.

He grabbed her shoulders making her stand again, dragging her with him forcefully and harshly, she bite on his hand, and he let go of her shoulder.

She immediately ran away, he again groaned, and mumbled 'this bitch needs punishment' and ran after her again.

She ran and ran, and she stopped in a super market rushing inside it, there was a man, at the counter, she pointed him the phone, he nodded handing her the phone, she immediately dialed her brother's number.

And her brother picked up, she screamed loudly keeping the phone on her mouth, telling him i'm in danger, "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU TELL ME!!"she looked around, and handed the phone to the man in the counter, she pointed to tell him the location.

The man was about to say something, but he stopped didn't uttering a word, as he saw some kind of ghost, y/n turned around and received a slap on her face that caused her to fall on the ground, taehyung was screaming from the other side.

He grabbed the phone from the man, smashing it on the floor, he turned to y/n who is shaking, hiccupping badly, he bent down on her level.

"I wanted to make you learn how to scream my name but I guess you only wanna scream"said jack, grabbing her hair, dragging her out with him.