🇨 🇭  : ꪻꫝﺃ᥅ꪻꪗ

Sitting all alone, he tried to suicide, but he thought why should he die?, when he didn't do anything wrong?, his mother and father were not in good terms from the day he was born.

They treated him unwell, mostly his father, they never gave attention to him, he spent all his life, keeping everything inside him, being abused by his father, when he used to get drunk he used to beat him.

And he thought that this is the way to show love, he never talked to anyone about his family, they were poor, he always dreamt of growing and earn for his mom, and buy her every happiness.

But the fate turned the other way, his family sacrificed their everything to make him the prime minister, and when he got elected, they were more then happy, he was so happy that he brought a diary to write down his happy days, but unfortunately his happy days never came.

Instead he suffered more, and more, he was kicked out of his school, because he didn't get to pay the fee, he was a helpless boy, he didn't had anything to fill his stomach, since he didn't completed his study.

He couldn't afford a job, he knows taehyung and others from childhood, but he never shared a thing with them, he always thought that one day someone will ask me about my life, but none asked him.

They were buzy on their own lives, he did helped out everyone, but when it was his time, no one even asked him, one day after going here and there for a job, he came back home.

Only to see his mom, being slapped by his dad, he was used to this behavior, they bickered for a bit, and his father left the house, since they didn't had any dinner to eat, they just slept with empty stomach.

But the next thing he knew is that the house is burning and they couldn't get out of there, he saw his mother screaming burning in fire, his soul shivered, watching his own mother in this state.

He tried to help her, but a big piece of wall fell on her, and he knew it, that she is dead, he let himself be, and burn in fire, but he again thought why should I die?, those people needs to die, these womens who destroy other's house are worth of dying not him.

And he escaped, saving his life, to take other's, he killed his own father and that women, after that he didn't had any reason to live, so he started to kill every women, his brain was completely effected.

He wasn't a human anymore, he was turned into a monster, after killing his own father he took out his lungs along his heart, selling them, when he earned from them.

He started doing the same with others, the jester jack in the box was his favorite toy, he used to hold it in his childhood days, and he was the only one to not get scared after spinning the handle, and when the toy appears, he used to smile.

He used to hold the toy the whole day, it was his only friend, he used to talk with the box, to the toy, like he is Infront of him and is a living thing.

His only friend was the jester jack in the box toy, that's why he changed his identity as jack, the box was his only friend, he hated the name hoseok which his father named him.

He named himself as jack, and continued his work as killing women, but there was one women who stopped him from killing.

Who melted his heart, in her one glimpse, his crack mind was being affected by her, he was going crazy over her, like a body needs a heart to live.

She became like that to him, an already insane person, going more crazy, that he hurted her, his love hurted her.

His mind wasn't normal, after staying all alone, he was a complete crack head, when he earned more after selling lungs and hearts, he paid the police, to be with him, they didn't accepted him at first, but he had a clip of them leaving a criminal go, and he showed it to them.

They accepted him, and let him be, as the main general accepted his offer, and helped him out, his power increased day by day, and jack was everywhere, no one was there to undo jack.

He became everyone's nightmare, everyone's biggest fear, just like they say he grew more, selling lungs and hearts, he has the whole town under his control, he is a professional killer, who doesn't leave any trace.

But he met her, his princess, he started to feel again, he started to live again, the wish of having her under him, was making him go insane.

He always dreamt of someone like her in his teenage days, and he found her, he fell for her in a glimpse of her face, a criminal in love, he wanted to have her with him.

And when he found out she is taehyung's dump seventeen years old little sister, it was more eazy for him to go to her, he didn't cared about taehyung, why would he?, when they didn't cared about him?, they didn't even asked him out.

His whole life, he saw his father beating his mother, he never knew how to love, his mind was full of that, and he kept going like that, he never witnessed politeness.

When he saw his mother dying, it got mixed with each other, he was totally a psychopath, laughing, crying without any reason, killing people, for him life was a joke.

Everything left it place in his heart, but only one thing was still alive in his heart, which is to be a father, to hold his child, he is desperate for that moment.

Jack the killer, has a big story behind him, only y/n got to know it, the boy hoseok is alive, and is killing people, and here he is, with his love, after watching y/n's state after marriage.

He felt hurt, he felt restless, his chest hurts, watching her suffering, and he realized that his father was not in love with his mother, that's why he was doing it, but he is in love with her.

He can't see her being hurt, that's when she was his responsibility, as a husband, his heart melted, he realized it's wrong, and his fatherly heart is more soft, he didn't even got to know that she was pregnant.

But by her state, he changed his behavior, just by sensing, he changed, and now he knows he is going to be a father.

He will change more, but y/n has her plan, he will make him beg her, cry Infront of her, join his hands Infront of her, just like she did all this time Infront of him.