🇨 🇭  : ꪻꫝﺃ᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ

He hugged her gently mumbling I missed you, she frowned it's been only ten hours she left.

And he is acting like it's been ten years, she pushed him lightly, she glared him, pointing at her dress.

"Okay go and change them"said hoseok, raising his hands surrendering, she handed him the umbrella back, and walked inside the house.

Closing the door, she walked to the window, grabbing her tata slipper, showing it to him, through the window, threatening him to go back.

He nodded chuckling, she walked inside her room, changing her clothes, wearing bad day pajama by jin, oversized.

She glanced out of her room's window, and he immediately looked at her, it's like he can smell where she is, she rolled her eyes at him, closing the window shade.

Walking to the bed, laying down there, but she couldn't sleep, there was a time, when she used to creep out, knowing jack is standing out of the window.

But now she isn't feeling scared, she is feeling safe, an unknown feeling is growing inside her heart, it's definitely her pregnancy making her do this.

She again walked to the window, cutely peeking out, poking her head between the window shade, he is still standing there, her umbrella is completely useless, he is holding it closer to his heart, and not his head.

What should she will do to make him go, if he stayed like this he will catch cold definitely, and she wouldn't be able to sleep, knowing he is outside the window.

She grabbed her phone, texting him to go away, but he doesn't have a phone right now, she slapped her forehead cutely, and opened the window completely, loudly yelling  'OOK' trying to pronounce hoseok.

He smiled widely, watching her calling him out, if his wife called him ook he is ook from now on.

She pointed him to the road behind him, pointing him to go away, he turned behind looking at the road and back at her, he raised his eyebrows, as a what?.

Even if he is understanding her clearly, he want to tease her a little bit more, she again yelled 'OOK' pointing him to the road behind him, keeping a firm face.

He stared at her, holding her bump, trying hard to keep a firm face, when she looked cute and funny doing that,
"this is the butterflies they talked about which I'm feeling right now"hoseok mumbled, staring her.

The person Infront of me isn't the person who made me suffer all the time, he is my child's father, that was jack, who needed love, and care, the boy who suffered all his life, no one thought him kindness, a lonely boy, he beared a lot in his life, look i have taught him how to love, he learnt it fastly, he changed, y/n thought.

Yes it's true, what he did to her isn't worthy of being forgiven, but the life he lived before isn't half of her sufferings before meeting him.

He suffered that It effected his brain, he lost his brain cells, and turned into a complete crack head psychopath, he himself told her one day that he wasn't the one he is now.

After watching her doing nothing to save herself, giving up on him, made him realize he is wrong, when she saved him from taehyung, he was regretting doing everything to her, that he decided to die from taehyung's hands.

But she still saved him, made him more regretful, he was ashamed, his mind started to work, to feel, to realize, his dark mind was recovering.

Jack the killer only needed love, to stop killing, you don't need hate to kill hate, sometimes you need love to kill it, and she did that, the world he thought about being fake, wasn't fake for him at the moment.

His way of thinking changed, when he got to know about being a father, he realized, if someone kills his child how he will feel?, he just thought about it one day, and his blood ran cold, just by the thought, then how he was killing someone else's child like that?.

They were grown up womens and mans, but wouldn't they had a father or a mother?, or they had their childrens waiting for them?, and they never came back home?.

Y/n again yelled his name, he flashed back to reality, she joined her both palms, keeping them under her ear, as a sign of, i wanna sleep.

That's it, his wife wanna sleep, and he won't disturb her, the morning sun already rose up, he nodded walking away, she sighed closing the window shade.

Laying on the bed, closing her eyes tightly, trying hard to sleep, changing her position again and again.

But she couldn't, it's like he took her sleep with him, what is happening with her?, she groaned sitting up on the bed.

She glanced at the clock, it's nine in the morning, the rain has stopped, she hurriedly stood up from the bed, opening the door, rushing out.

She left the house, searching him out, she called out his name, searching him holding her bump.

And she stopped infront of the park, where they met for the first time, it was night that day she didn't realized, it's a beautiful park, with roses all around it.

She walked inside looking around, her eyes stopped at hoseok, sitting on the bench, looking at the kids playing infront, she doesn't know, but even when he was jack, he used to visit in here, right at this time.

To watch the kids playing, his heart always feels light, everytime he visits this place, just like in his story, he was the child in between his parents, whom no one cared about, he sees himself on them, she called him out 'OOK' and he immediately turned to her.

He panicked getting up from the bench rushing to her, "what are you doing here?, don't tell me you searched for me running around carelessly??"Asked hoseok, grabbing her shoulders gently.

She slowly nodded, still looking at the kids playing behind him, hoseok noticed her staring there, she looked back at him, with her soft eyes.

Her eye shed a tear, he indeed loves childrens soo much.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 -  (𝒋 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒇𝒇)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें