🇨 🇭   : ꪀ𝓲ꪀꫀ

She struggled to even breath properly, as her hands were shaking, the phone fell from her hand, "HELLO?"Taehyung yelled from the other side, her mother picked up the phone from the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!?!"He yelled again on top of his lungs, "she said she is missing you and she started crying now she isn't stopping come home quickly"her mother said, hoseok stared at her weak figure, with a smirk on his face.

She wanted to scream, call out their names, tell them about everything happening with her, tell them what this person right Infront of her did to her.

But she is helpless, she was shaking facing the floor, she felt weak, she needs someone, she needs a tongue for a while.

"I'm coming home"the last thing before passing out she heard taehyung's voice saying that.

And she fainted, hitting the ground harshly, as she was still hiccupping even after closing her eyes.

Her mom panicked, rushing to her, she placed her head on her lap, "we'll take her to hospital!"she said, but hoseok shooked his head, "it's night, we can't take her there, jack is out"he said, like jack is different person.

Hoseok walked to her, benting down to her, "let me take her to her room"he said, and her mother nodded, he lifted her up in his arms, gently.

Walking to her room, laying her on the bed, and he leaned in to her face, kissing the tip of her nose softly, staring her, soon he heard taehyung's voice from downstairs.

And he walked there, before tugging her inside the blanket, he saw taehyung talking on the phone, and he sensed it, that he is calling the doctor here.

After hanging up, taehyung rushed to her room, sitting beside her on the bed, hoseok followed him behind, and taehyung burst out crying, holding her palm.

"What happened today, that yo-you were tr-trying to ca-call me op-oppa?, does someone hurted you hmm?"he asked, from her sleeping figure, he sobbed, stroking her hair.

Hoseok stood behind him, as he stared at his hand, which is touching her hair, he fisted his palm, "oh taehyung"hoseok Intentionally called him out, taehyung turned to him.

"She ran out of the window as soon you left the house, thank god I caught her, I think because of running she fainted"hoseok said, as he grabbed taehyung's hand, making taehyung stop stroking her hair.

"Don't worry everything will be alright"hoseok said, with a fake worried emotion plastered on his face, he nodded, "thank you so much hyung for taking care of her, I'm glad I left you here with her, or otherwise I don't know where she would have been"taehyung thanked, hoseok hummed.

"Don't worry feel free to ask me for help, you are just like my little brother and she is just like my little sister"taehyung passed him a smile, and nodded, little did taehyung knows that he is the reason of her terrible state.

Soon the doctor arrived, and he was a male doctor, he sat right beside her, holding her hand, hoseok's eyes darken, as he kept his soul burning gaze on her hand, which the doctor was holding.

His stare on the doctor, darken by each passing second, he is burning, he wanna stab him right on his heart, and make those hands of his separate from his body.

Finally the doctor let go of her hand, "she isn't breathing normally, did she ran?"asked the doctor, taehyung nodded, "so that is the reason"doctor said, and he grabbed a paper, writing the medicines for her.

After handing the paper to taehyung he left the house, and hoseok glanced at the clock, "uh it's time for me to go home"hoseok said, bidding goodbye, leaving the house.

As soon he stepped out of the house, he smirked glancing at her closed window, and he disappeared in the dark of the night, beating his creepy whistle.

Y/n shot opened her eyes, after hearing the whistle, breathing heavily, she looked around in her room, but there wasn't anyone, she screamed an 'AAAA' loudly calling someone, and that someone immediately opened the door, as he was waiting for her to call him.

Her brother taehyung, he immediately rushed to her, she again started calling him 'op''op''opp', her broken shaky voice, sounded painful, struggling to pronounce something, shaking, hiccupping, sobbing, sniffing.

She slapped her mouth multiple times, she wanted her tongue to speak, she was going insane, she raised her hand to point him something but stopped, when his threat played Infront of her eyes.

She lowered her hand, her brother's eyes were shedding tears, he can't understand a bit what she's trying to say, she hugged him tightly, sobbing painfully.

She wanted help, she wanted him, her shield, her brother, but she is scared for him, as jack himself threatened her to not tell him.

She clutched his shirt tightly, crying loudly, "Y/N WHY ARE YOU CRYING WHAT HAPPENED??!  TELL ME DID YOU SEE JACK!? DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU AGAIN!?!"He yelled, on top of his lungs, as the view Infront of him was terrible, she was crying hardly, that his chest was hurting.

She raised her head, as she was hugging his waist, she looked at him, again calling him 'op''op''opp', trying to say something, clutching his shirt tightly, begging him, and taehyung burst out crying, she wanted to speak something to him, but she couldn't, her state can make a normal person cry.

He cupped her cheeks, still crying himself, "tell me what happened to you 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳?" he sniffed, kissing her forehead, she sobbed, shaking terribly, she raised her palm, taking out her index finger, placing it on her heart, as a sign of I missed you.

"Then why are you crying this much, you missed me?, I'm here hmm?"her brother said, hugging her tightly, closing his eyes.

She sobbed, again calling him 'op''op''opp', only she knows how  badly she wanna call his name out, she wanted to speak, as she was tired of asking help, from her fingers, her heart feels heavy, she want to take them out.

And taehyung knows, only missing him isn't the only reason, there is something she is hiding from him, but after watching her state, he doesn't want to ask her more, she is shaking hiccupping badly.

That his own hands are shaking, because of holding her in them.