🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ

He got of the train, walking deep inside the forest, as he was looking at his phone, where hoseok sent him the location.

He stopped Infront of his mansion, he gritted his teeth, the guards recognized him, and they opened the main door for him, he walked inside the mansion.

As soon he stepped in, hoseok walked down the stairs, he passed taehyung a smile, but stopped when he saw his face, taehyung was clenching his jaw, his eyes red full of anger.

Hoseok walked more to him, standing Infront of him, hoseok was about to speak, when taehyung grabbed his collar, smashing him on the glass dining table harshly, that the whole table broke.

Hoseok hissed, as his back started to bleed, taehyung hovered on him, pinching his face harshly, he punched once, then twice and hoseok stopped him, holding his fist.

Hoseok's nose bleeding along his lips, "HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT TO ME, HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY SISTER, HOW DARE YOU TO LOOK AT HER WITH THOSE DIRTY EYES OF YOURS HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!"He yelled on top his lungs, shooking hoseok harshly, grabbing his collar tightly,

He again punched hoseok, and hoseok punched him back with the same force, taehyung's face turned the other side, hoseok pushed him off the floor, "taehyung listen to me-"hoseok was cutted of by the kick on his stomach.

Taehyung grabbed his collar slamming him on the wall harshly, taehyung pulled out a gun from his back pocket, shooting hoseok but he turned left, the bullet didn't hit him.

Hoseok grabbed his hand, In which he was holding the gun, hoseok snatched the gun, throwing it on the floor.

Taehyung immediately grabbed his neck, slamming hoseok back on the floor, taehyung is out of his mind, anger completely took over him.

He again punched his face, hoseok pushed him harshly, he stumbled back, but again hovered on him, "taehyung listen to me-"hoseok was again cutted of, when taehyung grabbed the knife, stabbing his hand.

Hoseok groaned pushing him off, "YOU BROKE MY TRUST I'VE TRUSTED YOU!!, I HANDED YOU MY SISTER, THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST, YOU RUINED HER, YOU'RE A COMPLETE ASS HOLE YOU FUCKING RUINED HER AND NOW YOU HAVE TO FUCKING DIE FROM MY HANDS"Taehyung yelled on top of his lungs, hovering on top of him again, grabbing his collar.

Hoseok's guards tried to rush to them, but hoseok showed his palm to them, and thy stopped, "I trusted you hyung"Taehyung's voice cracked, his eyes shedding tears.

Hoseok knew it, he got to know about him, and there is no way to keep his innocence mask, he have to accept everything Infront of him, taehyung again tried to stab him, but he turned the other side, the knife sticked into the floor, just beside hoseok's neck.

Taehyung grabbed his collar shooking him, "YOU FUCKING RUINED MY LIFE, WHY YOU DID THAT TO ME!?!, WHY YOU DID THAT TO HER!?!"He yelled, shooking him harshly.

Taehyung's eyes shedding unstoppable tears, and hoseok has regretful eyes, he again grabbed the knife, ready to stab hoseok, but he heard someone calling 'opp''opp''opp' from behind.

He burst out crying, letting go of the knife, turning to his lil sister, shakily, sobbing, walking to taehyung, hoseok also looked at her, still on the floor, with bleeding nose, lips, hands, jaw.

There she was walking down the stairs slowly, taking support from the wall, her weak figure, reached to them, and she immediately hugged taehyung.

But she didn't cried, even after a whole month living without him, she broke the hug, wiping taehyung's tears, "I'm sorry y/n f-for e-everything I- was s-so dumb that I couldn't recognize the real jack, I'm so sorry my sister I'm really sorry"Taehyung fell on his knees, crying.

Y/n sat Infront of him, wiping his tears again, taehyung looked at him with his revengeful eyes, he again grabbed the knife, but was stopped when y/n grabbed his shoulder, shooking her head to him.

Hoseok was just watching them leaning on the wall, holding his stomach, "let me kill this monster y/n, and we'll go away from this place, if hoseok dies then jack will die, if jack will die then we will live"said taehyung, grabbing her shoulders gently.

She again shooked her head, walking to hoseok, benting down on his level, she stared at his face, and he stared back, she raised her index finger, pointing it at her brother behind.

And again grabbed her neck, shooking her head, as a sign of don't kill him, hoseok's eyes shedding tears, she again raised her palm, pointing it at hoseok, she grabbed his bloody palm, keeping it on her belly.

And hoseok burst out crying, just like y/n before, his blood sweat and tears mixing with each other falling on her lap.

He understood what she meant, and taehyung also, she is pregnant, hoseok can't understand what to do, to apologize?, but he isn't worthy of apologizing to her, the girl he made suffer badly all this time, is saving his life.

Real love exists, but she doesn't love him, she loved the live inside her womb, for the sake of it, she is letting a monster like him live, what can be more painful then this?.

He loved her soo much, like a maniac, which he is, he wanted her love back, but because of his behavior, his doings, he is ashamed to even talk to her, they stared at each other.

She isn't his princess, which he touched and made suffer and she fought back with the same force, she is 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦, a mother, she isn't thinking of saving her life, she is thinking about to save her brother, her family, her upcoming child.

She knows taehyung is enough to take hoseok's place, but he can't be hoseok himself, the real father, which's blood is running Inside the child's veins.

He will have his own family, and no one can be the real father, and she sees the fatherly love in hoseok's eyes, he is not the old hoseok anymore, he changed a lot, his tone, his behavior, his eyes.. they changed a lot.

The hoseok, whom she knew before is gone, he isn't even killing someone from past two weeks, just checking on her again and again, being concerned about her, she heard him crying in nights, regretting.

He isn't worthy of being forgiven, and he himself knows it very well, she cupped his cheeks, with her shaky hands, wiping his tears, with her tiny fingers.

She raised her palm, joining her hands together and again keeping
her palm on her heart, as a sign of don't break my trust.

Taehyung stood behind, staring at them, hoseok didn't say anything, just staring her, in his eyes she's an angel, the prettiest angel to be existed.

He is extremely guilty, that his lips are quivering, but what's the benefit of being guilty now?.