🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻﺃꪜꫀ

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘮, y/n hid behind the table, breathing heavily, sobbing again and again, as hoseok called out her name softly.

But she palmed her mouth, "look don't make it hard for you princess come here"he said, searching her in the living room.

The whole house was dark, only the moonlight can be seen, and he again called her out, she screamed when he suddenly appeared Infront of her, making a BOOM sound.

He grabbed her waist, he chuckled, sitting Infront of her, staring her, "I just wanted to ask you which part of her body you need and here you are being scared"said hoseok, removing his bloody gloves.

"Okay we will play rock paper and scissor if you win then you are free and if I won, then you have to tell me between heart and lungs only two options okay?"he said.

She shakily raised her hand, "rock paper scissor"and her's was paper and his was scissor, he smirked, grabbing her wrist dragging her to the dead body.

"Now tell me lungs or heart?"he asked, back hugging her, who is shaking badly, she pointed at the lungs, he hummed, walking to the dead body, which's chest is wide open.

He grabbed the lungs, pulling it out in one go, y/n fell on her knees, crying, and she fainted, hitting the ground harshly.

He throwed the lungs, rushing to her, he removed his gloves, lifting her up in his arms, walking to their bedroom, it's been a whole month they are living together, and it's worst then hell for her.

He always kills someone and brings the body home, asking her what to take out, his behavior is the same with her, but it lessened, as she usually faints, and she is sick from past one week.

Now he isn't hurting her physically, sometimes he takes care of her, but in the very next moment he shows his odd behavior again.

But he is improving, he is changing a bit, because of her state, he knows, if he does something to her, then she will faint, and he will be sitting all alone.

Hoseok laid her on the bed, tugging her inside the blanket, it was eazy to make her suffer, when she was someone else's responsibility, but when she became his responsibility, he feels different emotions.

When he hurts her, and then he watch her crying, being helpless, he will go to her and treat her wounds himself, and he hates the moment the most, when she hisses in pain.

And then she faints, he isn't liking it, but he is concerned about her health, his hands are opposite of his heart, his hands says to ruin her, and his heart say to not to.

Jack the killer, having feelings towards a dump girl, she is always lost in her deep thoughts, that sometimes, she didn't even notice him, sitting beside her.

He stared at her sleeping figure, and he didn't realized when he fall asleep beside her, just like taehyung, sleeping on her palm.

Meanwhile taehyung was lost in deep thoughts, when his phone ranged, he picked it up, "mom I've told you too many times that hoseok isn't jack!"taehyung said to his mom through the phone, "I'm sending you a video from our old house's living room CCTV and you will see it"his mom replied, crying.

She hang up, and his phone buzzed, he immediately opened the text, it was a video, he waited for it to load, and he opened the video.

It was hoseok, slapping y/n, and then he grabbed her wrist, talking to her something, which taehyung can't hear, his eyes widen, lips quivering, eyes started shedding unstoppable tears, when hoseok kissed her forcefully, dragging her upstairs.

And he recognized, it was that day when she was raped, he screamed, throwing the phone on the floor.

He didn't knew they had a CCTV on their living room, maybe his dad was the one to buy that house that's why, and his mom didn't informed him about it, how will he know, he was literally buzy with his friends and then work.

He was pushing his own sister to that monster by himself, and he didn't even knew it, his blood is boiling, and it's cold at the same time, she is married to him.

He again screamed, what he did to her?, he can't believe that his own friend did all of this, the one who was always good with him, was jack himself?, his hyung whom he trusted the most?.

And the thing is eating him alive, is that she is with that monster, his phone started ringing again, it was his mom, he picked it up, "I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT YOUR FRIEND IS SOMEONE ELSE!!!, HE IS A PSYCHOPATH, YOU PUSHED OUR Y/N TO HIM TAEHYUNG WHAT YOU DID TO HER?!??, HE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HER, OUR Y/N IS SUFFERING IN THERE, WE DIDN'T EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT, THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR FRIEND, MY DAUGHTER!!!"She cried out, screaming at him.

Taehyung was numb at his place, like someone took his soul out of his body, only the tears flowing from his eyes can make someone think that he is still alive, he have converted a big sin, his sister lived with that animal for a whole month.

He did to many things to her, and he wasn't there for her, he is a useless brother, he was trying to save her from jack, when he himself handed her to jack.

He again screamed, grabbing his hair, he is extremely guilty, that he can see only her crying face Infront of his teary eyes.

That's why she was trying to speak to them, as her pain was extreme, she wanted to tell them, but why she didn't?, because jack has threatened her to not to.

All this time, he was talking to jack himself, telling about what he will do next, informing him about his every move.

Why he didn't realized whenever hoseok appeared jack also appeared, and now jack is nowhere, because hoseok is nowhere.

Jack is there with her, and hoseok is also there with her, he is in utter shock, knowing his sunshine hyung is jack, and he was after her all this time.

He couldn't take the pain, and he started banging his head on the wall harshly, just like y/n.

He cried, screamed, he wish it will still be false, how he is going to face his sister, what he did to her, jack isn't the one ruining her, I'm the one ruining her, he thought, crying loudly.