🇨 🇭  : ꪻꫝ᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅

"🇫 🇴 🇺 🇷  🇾 🇪 🇦 🇷 🇸 
🇱 🇦 🇹 🇪 🇷 "

Hoseok stood Infront of the door, a nursery school door, waiting for one particular person, to come out of there, he wore a creamy suit, hair styled up, and a rolex watch peeking out of his sleeves, in simple words, he looked breath taking.

He glanced at his watch, it's already late, and that person should have been here, he peeked inside the school, there he was, walking to him, with a pout on his cute angelic face, he noticed hoseok standing, and he immediately rushed to hoseok.

Hoseok chuckled, picking him up in his arms, "so how was your day hyeok?"Hoseok asked from his, four years old son, walking to his car.

The little boy, or we can say the little hoseok, crossed his arms, looking out of the window, ignoring his dad.

Hoseok chuckled, turning the engine on, he glanced at his son, one last time, and he drove off.

Four years ago, he followed y/n behind to her old house, and that day, she gave up on separating him from his child.

She realized that he loves the child soo much, at some point she was afraid, what if she will keep the child away from him, and he will again turn into jack?.

So she shifted in the mansion with him, her revenge on him, isn't important more then keeping innocent people safe, the town was at peace, they were living their lives happily.

And she decided to go back to him, if her staying with hoseok makes the jack away from the town, then she will do that.

Because a player can forget to play, or the businessman can forget business, but a killer can never forget killing.

She fought with her own self, only keeping one thing inside her mind, which is nineteen years old hoseok, he was punished without any reason, jack is completely different person from him, and she can see the hoseok in him.

What he did to her, she still didn't forgave him, and she will never forgive him, and he himself never asked for forgiveness, they are living like hoseok and jack are different person.

Y/n can never forget those painful days of her life, but now she is more then happy with her son and husband.

The thing which made her more happy is that her son can speak, she freaked out, when the doctor said, the child can also be a dump like her.

But hoseok was calm, he didn't say anything and kept his smile on his face, he consoled her day and night, to not worry about anything.

But when he grew up, the first word he said was appa to y/n, it was weird because she was his eomma but she shrugged her thoughts, and attacked him with kisses.

She was extremely happy, knowing her son can speak, or otherwise she would have blamed herself for being dump.

Taehyung is jun hyeok's best friend, they talk with each other for hours on the phone, and play games together, taehyung got married, but he still not decided to have a child.

Everything is back to normal, for the whole town, there Is no jack from past four years, hoseok got of the car, standing Infront of his mansion.

He opened his son's side's door, forcefully picking him in his arms, "you're just like your mother"said hoseok, shooking his head in disbelief, watching his four year old son, being mad at him, he walked inside the mansion.

And the first thing he saw was y/n, rushing to them, in her good day pajamas, hair open, face cute and puffy, and he sensed it, she just woke up.

She forcefully snatched hyeok from hoseok, kissing him all over his face, and the little one hugged her tightly, "appa don't let me play with buddy"said their son, pointing at hoseok.

And by buddy he meant taehyung, he wanted to play with taehyung the video game last night, but hoseok forcefully dragged him to his mansion, to make him sleep early, since he have to go school.

That's why he is mad at his father, y/n glared hoseok, "he had been skipping school from past one week, and you are spoiling him y/n!"said hoseok, she rolled her eyes at him.

She made the little one sit on the couch, she ruffled his hair, and grabbed a slipper, turning to hoseok.

She again glared hoseok, he sighed, watching this mother and son duo, when hoseok scolds or stops y/n from doing anything, then hyeok stops him and be mad at him, and when he scolds or stops hyeok from doing something, then y/n be mad at him.

He chuckled, watching their angry faces, they looked way too cute, "okay i'm sorry but he have to go to school"Hoseok apologized, both mother and son glanced at each other.

Y/n throwed the slipper on the floor, lifting hyeok in her arms, they left to upstairs, and after few minutes, they walked downstairs, now they both are wearing bad day pajama.

Hyeok jumped out of y/n's arms rushing to hoseok, hugging his leg, hoseok kneeled down on his level, hyeok immediately kissed his cheek, passing him a bright sunshine smile just like his.

"hyeok forgave appa?"Asked hoseok, lifting him in his arms, turning to y/n, hyeok nodded, again kissing his cheek.

"Eomma said fighting with appa is no good"Said hyeok, hoseok looked at y/n, she passed him a cute smile, "hyeok love appa"hyeok said, hugged hoseok tightly.

Hoseok's eyes shedding tears, "appa loves hyeok more"Hoseok replied, his son wiped his tears, concerned filled in his cute face, "appa don't cry hyeok is sorry, I will sleep early, and no play games with buddy, but don't cry appa"hyeok said, kissing hoseok's both cheeks.

Hoseok nodded, hoseok is overwhelmed, he always feels it, whenever he holds his son in his arms, he loves this feeling the most, he joined the company where his father used to work, and after few years he became the ceo in there, and now he is living peacefully, he is totally changed for them, the only two person he loves the most in this world are:

𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆 ♥︎ 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆                    ♥︎                     𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏