🇨 🇭  : 𝘴𝓲᥊𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

Taehyung grabbed y/n's wrist, looking at her hiding down the bed, all scared, he pulled her out of the bed, and his eyes widen, it's like he sweeped blood on the floor.

That much she was bleeding, she immediately hugged him, she flinched, bursting out crying, when hoseok kneeled down.

She hugged her brother tightly, pulling the shirt down again and again, as it was short on her, and hoseok's heart started pounding at it's highest speed, watching her in his shirt.

If taehyung wasn't here, he would have kept her again under him screaming his name, she hugged taehyung tightly, calling him 'opp''opp''opp' clutching his shirt tightly.

She shakily pointed at hoseok, rubbing her both palm on her shoulders harshly, as a sign of he harassed me, "I'm sorry that jack r-raped her i was late"said hoseok, taehyung burst out crying.

Holding his sister closer to his heart, who is shaking in fear, from the person Infront of them, taehyung glanced at his palm, which are all bloody.

He cupped her cheeks, while his hands are shaking, "we are leaving this town right now"said taehyung, making her stand, but she fell on her knees, as her legs were weak, he can clearly see the red half purple mark on her both thighs.

Her neck full of hickeys, which are still bleeding, the shirt has blood all over it, her lips nose both are bleeding, he can't believe he is watching his one and only sister in this state.

He lifted her up in his arms, not caring about his own stomach, which has been stabbed, "oh you are injured let me take her"said hoseok, taehyung frowned, "how you know that I'm Injured?"taehyung asked.

Hoseok panicked, "I've received a call from the hospital as they found the first number of me in your contact"hoseok said, y/n shooked her head aggressively, screaming at hoseok.

Tapping taehyung's chest, taehyung nodded, walking out of the house, once they left hoseok cursed taehyung, following him behind.

Taehyung made his sister sit on the chair in the bathroom, taking out her clothes from her wardrobe, he called their mother, and when she walked to the bathroom shakily, a scream left her mouth, watching her daughter's state.

Even taehyung himself was crying, he consoled his mother, he walked out of the bathroom, as he told his mother to change her clothes and clean her out.

He saw hoseok standing in the living room, hoseok rushed to him, hugging taehyung tightly, like an elder brother, patting his back, like he isn't the one behind all this.

Taehyung was crying hardly, the thing he was afraid of happened, and now he won't stay in this town anymore.

Jack did his work, and he will do his work, which is protecting his mother and sister, he sat on the couch, still crying.

Y/n hugged her mother crying, hiccupping, she patted her head, her mother took of the shirt from her, and she burst out crying, watching those scars on her, she couldn't believe she was there.

When everything happened to her, she wiped her wounds, cleaning them, her forehead was also bleeding, she bandaged it, after cleaning her out, she made her wear comfortable clothes.

But y/n wasn't able to stand, her mother cried, calling her son, and he hurriedly opened the door, "s-sh-she ca-can't s-sta-stand a bit"said his mother, taehyung walked in, benting down on her level.

"Mom pack your things we're leaving"said taehyung, lifting his sister in his arms, his mother nodded rushing outside.

And y/n saw hoseok, standing there, with worried expression, she screamed hiding her face on her brother's chest.

Her brother sniffed, calling her name softly, but she didn't stopped crying, as her scream always make it's way out, even watching a glimpse of
hoseok.

He made his sister sit on the couch, she hissed clutching her abdomen tightly, tears streaming from her eyes, and hoseok's eyes soften, her brother  kissed her forehead.

"Now stop crying hmm, we are leaving this house, this town, we won't stay here any longer we will go away from jack"said taehyung, kissing her palm.

She was crying, but suddenly started laughing, her nose again started flowing blood, suddenly she stopped laughing and screamed loudly.

She herself didn't know to cry or laugh, or to scream, as her mind isn't working, after watching jack standing right behind her brother and her brother is talking about going away from jack.

She grabbed the lamp throwing it at hoseok, taehyung's eyes widen, she again grabbed a mug throwing and screaming at hoseok, anything which was coming in her hand, she was throwing them at hoseok.

She screamed, her eyes red puffy, she raised her palm, keeping it on her chest, harshly slapping her chest, as a sign of, I'm tired of this.

She again screamed, grabbing a slipper again throwing it at hoseok, taehyung thought she isn't in her right mind, that's why she is throwing it at him, but little did he knows that she is trying to say something.

Trying to tell him that jack is behind you, he will come wherever we go, he will make me suffer, he will try to harass me, he is a monster, he can do anything to me, I'm in pain because of him.

Hoseok smirked looking at taehyung didn't understanding anything, soon their mother walked into the living room, with bags in her hands.

Taehyung glanced at y/n, she was asleep in his arms, and he lifted y/n in his arms, walking out of the house, hoseok followed them behind, he made her sit on the passenger seat closing the door.

As he himself sat on the driver seat, his mother sat behind, "are you sure taehyung?"asked hoseok, taehyung nodded turning the engine on, "I'm leaving thank you so much for everything you've done for me hyung I will surely pay you a visit, and inform others about me"said taehyung, bidding him goodbye, and he drove off.

Hoseok stood there looking at her, going away, he fisted his palm, gritting his teeth, but suddenly a creepy smirk appeared on his face.