🇨 🇭  : ꪻꫝﺃ᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ

She stood Infront of their old house, where everything started, where she was raised, where she was ruined, where she met jack, where she met hoseok, where she met the monster.

She is back there, she herself decided to live in here alone, without anyone, her mom insisted her soo much, to take her with her, but she didn't, who will harm her?, she faced the hell, no one will dare to harm her or come nearer, she is jack's property.

And she knows that hoseok will not sit in there, he will look after her, she isn't living alone, he is with her.

She walked in, her eyes shedding tears, every single cruel incident played in her mind, this house has a special place in her heart.

It makes her feel happy, it makes her feel sad, scared, disgusted, but she still wanna be here, and she opened the door of the room, bursting out crying.

The house Is haunting her, this is the room where she was raped, where he ruined her, she walked to the window, her favourite place in the whole room, looking out of the window.

The town looks peaceful, without any jack in here, she unpacked her bag, keeping her clothes inside the wardrobe, she smiled, looking at the already cleaned house.

When she told her brother that she wanna go back there, he was shocked, but he himself knows, there is no one who will harm her, so he let her be, and he also told her that he will clean up the house.

She remembered those days, when both siblings used to fight over sweeping, and at the end taehyung will give up and starts sweeping himself.

They didn't had any maid, they were the one to clean up the house, and she enjoyed it a lot, specially with her brother, she didn't imagined someone called jack will fall for her.

And make her life hell, but the fire of the hell is gone now, she have been burnt in it, but now she is free from it.

And now she is destroying the hell, she wanna destroy it, the one in the hell, her husband, her forced husband, the heartless, cruel, crackhead, cold, soft, man.

She laid on the bed, chressing her bump, she thought about what he will be doing now, and only one thing she is imagining is that he will be crying, hugging her pillow, since it's midnight.

She grabbed her phone, watching too many texts missed calls from hoseok, she switched the phone off, closing her eyes, and soon she fell asleep.

Her eyes shot opened in the midnight, she glanced at the clock, 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒎, she sighed, getting up from the bed, she was about to open the door to step out of the room.

But stopped, suddenly she felt the sudden urge to walk to the window, her legs themselves walked to the window, she looked out of the window, her eyes widen.

He is standing there, without any mask, hat, or knife, but with a jester jack in the box in his hand, he isn't jack, he is Jung hoseok, he looked straight at her, tears streaming from his eyes, she was stunned how he found her so early.

She closed the window shade, she shrugged her thoughts, walking out of the room, she turn the lights on, and saw the food already prepared on the table.

She rushed to the window, looking at him, panting heavily, he prepared it for her, since he knows it's her time to feel hungry, like she said before, he won't leave her alone.

He kept the toy on the ground, which immediately turned to her, she looked carefully at the toy, it has lime sticky note and a big 'SORRY' is written on it.

He isn't sorry for his doings, he doesn't deserve forgiveness he knows, he is sorry for going inside the house without asking her, she nodded.

She walked back to the dining table, looking at the dish he made, and she chuckled, he bought it from some restaurant, he came all the way from there, just to buy her a dish, because he don't want her to work.

She sat, and it started raining outside, she glanced outside, he was still standing there, she smiled, as the food is delicious, and the weather added more spice in it, mood swings they say.

She hummed a song, enjoying the meal, glancing outside at him again and again, but he will catch cold if he stayed out like this?, ugh she cursed her heart, for being soft, even the person Infront made her suffer, she is worried about him.

She looker around, and found an umbrella, she grabbed it rushing out, holding an umbrella in her one hand, and another holding her bump, she stood Infront of him.

Keeping him with her inside the umbrella, and his heart started pounding at it's highest speed, she just woke up from a long nap, and her face is cute puffy.

He couldn't help but to press his lips on her's, cupping her cheeks, the umbrella immediately fell on the floor, now both of them are soaked.

Three am, it's raining, the city lights making the atmosphere aesthetic, he pulled her more closer to him by her waist, carefully and gently.

She did kissed him back, it's natural, once he kissed her forcefully and bite her lower that caused her lower to bleed badly, he wanted her to kiss him back, after that she always kisses him back, being afraid of him.

And it's effect is still inside her heart, the gentle kiss someone could ever see, his lips moving slowly on her's, like a feather, he is soft, gentle, scared to hurt her.

When he sensed she is running out of breath, he let go of her lips, his wet bangs came on contact with her's, he was wearing black t shirt, and black pant, with a Louis Vuitton belt around his waist, just like always his first two buttons are open, and 'J' letter chain peeking out of his well built chest.

He shined in black, just like always, and y/n wore her good day pajama by jin, the biggest size, because of her bump, these are her favorite, she feels comfortable to sleep on them.

His hot breath hitting her face, and her's hitting his chest, they stared at each other, his regretful eyes met her doe ones.

He didn't realized, when his eyes started shedding tears, being mixed with the rain drops, falling on her face, since she was way too smaller Infront of him, she looked tiny Infront of him.

She is only reaching till his chest, which always melts his cold heart, watching her tiny figure, she is his warmth, which he always needs to melt his cold heart.