🇨 🇭  : ᠻꪮꪊ𝘳𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

Morning arrived, just like every morning taehyung didn't get any sleep, he was sitting beside the window, it's like the window possessed both sister and brother.

He glanced at his sister, he walked to her kissing her cheek, and he walked out of the room.

He can't change the room with her, he have to find another solution, at this point he needs to protect his sister and mother, more then himself.

Just he stepped out of the room, his sister shot opened her eyes, tears streaming from her eyes, she regretted going Infront of jack, she is regretting breathing air, she wanna be dead, she is regretting being born, she knows if her family got to know or the neighbors about her being harassed.

They wouldn't let them breath, she knows that the people around them will talk about her, she was deep in her thoughts when the door of her room knocked.

Her mom walked in, sitting beside her on the bed, "today you have school wouldn't you go there hmm?"she asked, since there isn't any murder today.

Y/n sat on the bed, she immediately ran to the window, there wasn't any dead body today, she sighed, she turned to her mother, nodding her head.

Her mother thought, this will make her to forgot about things happening with her, as being a mother she thought about it.

Y/n immediately rushed inside the bathroom, getting ready, she also thought the same just like her mother.

After being ready, she wore her school dress, and grabbed her bag, She rushed to the dining room, she saw her brother and her mother sitting there.

She sat beside her brother, greeting him morning, in her signing language, after having her breakfast she rushed out, and her brother followed her behind, to drop her to school.

They sat inside his car, and drove off to school, her brother didn't say anything to her, all the way school, but when she was about get off, "tell me if anyone says something to you"said taehyung, she nodded closing the door, bidding him goodbye.

Rushing inside her school, they can't stop living just because of jack, they have to continue living their lives, he thought, and drove of to his work place.

But there he stood, beside her school gate, the monster himself, he smirked, watching her going inside the school, in her creamy short skirt, her short silky hair open, while two head pins plugged on both side of her head, bangs covering her forehead, white t shirt, short sleeves, with a red tie, and a dark blue jacket, which has her school logo in it, on right side.

She looked cute and tiny in his eyes, he couldn't wait to taste her, he has the most powerful attraction towards her.

That he himself couldn't stop it now, he intentionally didn't killed someone today, because he wanted to see her in these dress, how strange?, Jack didn't killed anyone, just to see her on her school dress, because he knows, after tonight, he won't be able to see her in her school dress.

He waited soo much, and now he is on his peek, he want to cross every limit every line, today, and he knows there's no one to stop him, what jack wants jack gets.

He changed his direction from the school, and walked to where her brother's work place is, jack has a plan.

He stopped Infront of his work place, wearing his mask, and he walked inside, some people were shocked and some were scared, watching jack, in the morning.

His work place isn't far from her school, and he got into the elevator, there were some people inside, but they immediately rushed out, giving space to jack.

He pressed a button, reaching on particular floor, once the ding sound echoed, the elevator wide opened.

And he walked out of there, pulling his knife out, taehyung was standing on his cabin, back facing the door, jack peeked at him through the window.

Jack knocked on his door, and taehyung mumbled a 'come in' and he barged in, he slowly walked to him, while he was buzy checking some files, back facing jack.

Jack whistled making taehyung drop the files on the floor, his eyes widen, and jack immediately back stabbed him, without any warning.

Taehyung immediately fell on the floor, clutching his stomach, groaning, as the hot liquid flowed from him, jack kneeled down on his level.

Taehyung looked around, and he grabbed a pen, harshly digging it into Jack's shoulder, jack stumbled back, taking out the pen from his shoulder, as the pen went deep inside his shoulder.

He stabbed taehyung back on his shoulder, making him scream in pain, "your next stop is hospital, and I'm going to play with my princess"jack whispered, in his dark voice, taehyung immediately punched him hard on his face.

His mask was about to fall but he immediately grabbed it wearing it again, he looked at taehyung who was hissing in pain.

He punched taehyung back, making his mouth bleed, he grabbed taehyung by his collar, "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH NY PRINCESS AGAIN!!!"jack yelled, shooking him harshly.

He throwed taehyung harshly on the floor, taehyung tried to speak but couldn't, his eyes being slowly closed, and he blacked out.

Jack walked out of his cabin, beating his creepy whistle, as y/n stepped inside the school, everyone where talking to each other.

She sighed sitting on her place, waiting for the teacher to start the lesson, "do you know people say that jack is in love?"said the girl, to another girl, who were sitting behind y/n.

"Isn't it strange, jack the killer who only kills women is in love with a women?, He also killed a man because he touched the women he loves, you know?"the other girl nodded, y/n didn't realized, her eyes started shedding tears.

"She is soo lucky, because she has jack as her lover, they say a hero will kill you to save the world, but a villain will kill the whole world to save you!"said the girl from behind, y/n silently cried, clutching the notebook tightly.

It's true that jack will kill the whole world just to save her, but who will save her from jack himself?, the one who made her life worse then hell, he isn't letting her breath properly, suddenly appearing in her house, doin things with her.

People think being a villain's lover is a blessing, how can they call this a blessing when he is making her cry with blooded tears?.

She was lost in her deep thoughts, but suddenly the door burst open, there stood the villain, looking straight at her, everyone panicked, watching the jack.

He whistled, the atmosphere is silent, only his creepy whistle can be heard, and y/n's painful cries, she knows he is here to take her with him, jack walked to her, standing Infront of her table.

He bent down Infront of her, staring her with his lovable yet creepy gaze, he stroked her hair, she even cried hard, and he harshly grabbed her wrist dragging her with him.