🇨 🇭   : 𝘴ꫀꪜꫀꪀ

She turned around slowly, and a scream left her mouth, she immediately ran to her brother, hiding behind him, shaking, sniffing, clutching taehyung's shoulders tightly, looking at hoseok with her one eye, like a five year old hiding behind her father, being scared of the dark.

Taehyung made a confused face, "y/n i have to go hmm!"he said, and grabbed her shoulders, as he turned to her, she made eye contact with hoseok, and he smirked, the darkest smirk, his face holds a harming look, which always creep her out, her eyes never stopped shedding tears.

She hiccuped, she made peace sign with her both hands placing them behind her ear desperately, as a sign of jack, taehyung frowned, "I know y/n you saw him last night, but hoseok hyung will take care of you"he said, kissing her cheek walking to the door, where hoseok stood.

She followed him behind, joining her both hands, crying, begging him, "y/n I will be back don't worry"he said, and patted her back, and left, she tried to follow him behind, but the door was closed, locked, she grabbed the handle, using her full force, trying to open it, desperately.

She fell on her knees, sobbing loudly, she shivered when she heard that creepy whistle, behind her, it echoed in the whole house, she cried out, slowly turning around, shaking, breathing heavily.

She burst out crying, he slowly walked to her, "aww so you are kim taehyung's lil sister?"he asked, he wasn't wearing any kind of piercing, he was in his casual clothes, but they were still black, a black t shirt which's first two buttons were open, a 'J' letter chain peeking out from his well built chest, and black pants, his bangs covering his forehead, no one could believe that he is the killer jack.

"You are so beautiful!"he confessed, she flinched when he tugged some strand of her behind her ear, staring her like a psychopath which he is, she started going backwards, shivering, gulping, he walked more closer to her, kneeling down on her level.

She shakily got up and tried to run, but was pulled back to him, as he grabbed her wrist pinning her on the wall, "running is no of use princess"he said, and grabbed her waist harshly, that she hissed.

She tried to remove his hand from her waist, but he was more strong, "so you can't speak?"he asked, making a sad face, shooking his head side to side, "so sad, i wanted you to scream my name"her eyes widen, hot thick tears fell from them.

He leaned more closer to her face, she kicked his stomach with the help of her knee, and he let go of her waist, groaning slightly, she immediately ran to the window, opening the window, she tried to jump out of it, but got stuck in the middle, when he grabbed her hair.

He tried to pull her inside again, but she freed herself from his grip, and runaway, he immediately jumped of the window, following her behind, she screamed when she saw him running after her.

She fastened her pace, closing her eyes tightly, she stopped Infront of her brother's work place, she smiled through tears, when she saw her bother entering inside the building, she was about to scream to inform him that I'm here.

But her scream muffled, when hoseok palmed her mouth and dragged her away from the place forcefully, she grabbed the wall, digging her nails into them, as tears streamed from her eyes.

But he slapped her face, which caused her to lose the grip on the wall, he dragged her out, throwing her into a empty alley, hovering on top of her.

He harshly grabbed her hair, "you are the first women who is making me do this and you will regret this"he spoke against her neck, she screamed, but she was cutted of by a slap on her face.

She burst out crying, suddenly his eyes soften, he got up from top of her, picking her up on his shoulder, she struggled into his hold.

He walked out of the alley, "are you kidnapping this girl?"a man asked, hoseok turned to him, passing him a smile, "no no she is my wife, actually she has some mental issues, and also she Is a dump, so I'm taking her back to home, don't worry"he lied professionally, y/n shooked her head aggressively, signing him desperately, that he is lying, but unfortunately that man didn't understood her.

Hoseok mumbled under his breath, 'that you will be dead by tonight' to the man, she cried out, hitting him, struggling, sobbing, but he walked back to her house.

Opening The door with a key, which he pulled out from his pocket, her eyes widen, at the thought of him having her house's key.

He throwed her harshly on the floor,
she hissed, he closed the door, kneeling down to her, "are you satisfied?"he asked opening the buttons of his shirt.

"Now you have to make me satisfy"he said pinching his voice, she screamed, shooking her head aggressively, shaking, he grabbed her hair, "you made jack stop killing someone for the first time, and now you have to pay for this"he said, pulling a knife from his pocket.

He gave a cut on her collarbone, she screamed, but her screams were muffled, when he smashed his lips on hers.

She tried to push him, using her full force, her tears were soaking his cheeks, he grabbed her hair, kissing her harshly, she struggled and struggled.

Her blood soaking his t shirt, as he was pushing her with his palm, until her back hitted the wall, she slapped his chest, pushed him, she is running out of breath.

And he broke the kiss, he traced the hickey which he gave her last night with his thumb, she hissed painfully, and he traced it more harder, she again hissed, struggling, trying to remove his thumb from her neck.

He leaned to her ear, "if you dared to inform your brother about me, then he is dead"he threatened, she sobbed, nodding her head, her blood sweat and tears are mixed with each other, falling on his chest, that much closer he is to her.