🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅

As the morning rose up, y/n was in deep sleep, and hoseok sat beside her, as he just came back after taking a shower, staring her, with his lovable yet creepy stare.

He smirked, beating his creepy whistle, she flinched opening her eyes, she looked at him, with her tired eyes, he hummed.

Going inside the blanket with her, grabbing her bare waist, he stared at her morning cute puffy face, with the wounds he gave, "is my princess tired?"asked hoseok, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear, she nodded.

He chuckled, snuggling into her neck, "I'm sorry I was rough on you"hoseok replied, kissing her neck, she nodded, her whole body shaking, at his touches.

Her eyes shedding tears, but only one hope is making her calm, Is that her oppa and eomma are save, she closed her eyes, "if you want to sleep then sleep i'm not going to do anything"said hoseok, finally breaking the hug.

She nodded with closed eyes, he got up from the bed, leaving the room, and she fell asleep.

Hoseok walked downstairs, his phone started ringing, he glanced at the caller, it's her brother, he picked it up, "how's is she?"taehyung asked the question as soon he picked up, "she is still sleeping"hoseok replied, "but where you took her hyung?"asked taehyung.

"Away from jack, in a forest"hoseok replied, sitting on the dining table, "tell me is she is fine hyung?, did she cried a lot!?, please take care of her hyung"taehyung requested, taehyung couldn't sleep the whole night.

Even after knowing she is in safe hands, his sister is away from him, he is restless, he has no one to bicker with, to annoy, to love, to protect.

Hoseok hummed, "don't worry about anything taehyung"replied hoseok, "I'm missing her, please tell her to call me once she will wake up"said taehyung, hoseok hummed again, and after few more talks, hoseok hang up.

He ate his breakfast, and sat on the couch, looking around, as he promised her, he won't do anything, but he is missing her.

Every maid, and guards, are in utter shock, watching hoseok in the morning, as usual he will be out, and come back in the morning, and sleeps, but today he is here.

He caught a maid staring him, and he smirked, finally he found someone to kill after two days.

He pointed her to come to him, he sat there opening his legs wide open, she walked to him, and stood Infront of him, he pulled out the knife, looking at her.

Playing with the knife, she gulped, but he stopped, if she kills her, then she will scream, if she screams then his princess's sleep will be ruined.

So he kept the knife aside, pointing her to go away, and he sat there, buzy on his phone.

It's been more then three hours, he is sitting there, he stood up from the couch, walking upstairs, he opened the door of the room, she was there curling up down the bed, crying.

he frowned, walking slowly to her, he bent down to her, she raised her head looking at him, shaking badly, she pointed her Index finger at her wardrobe.

And he chuckled, there was a heart, of a human, "I'm sorry princess I forgot to remove it"said hoseok, closing the wardrobe.

She was wrapping a towel around her, her hair wet, water drops falling from them, till her chest, he scanned her from head to toe, with his creepy stare, he touched her shoulders, and she flinched bursting out crying.

He yelled one of his maid's name, and she barged in immediately, "take the heart out of my wardrobe NOW!"He yelled making y/n flinch along the maid.

She nodded Immediately grabbing, the glass box, which has heart in it, and rushed out of the room, "I'm sorry did it scared you hmm?"asked hoseok.

She nodded, trying to remove his hand from her shoulder, but she stopped when she saw his threatening eyes.

"Now you can wear your clothes, and tell me what you wanna eat in breakfast?"he asked, softly, digging his nails into her shoulder, she hissed, he leaned to her face.

"Umm I forgot you don't have a tongue, and you know what?, that's my favorite part of you, you can't talk"he said, letting go of her shoulder, she immediately started rubbing it.

He kissed the mark, on her shoulder, which he gave her just now, she sobbed, he extended his arms, "now hug me"hoseok ordered, she hesitantly hugged him.

He grabbed her waist, pushing her more into him, while keeping her head on his chest, "your brother called and was asking for you, so after breakfast we will call him, and you know it better what to do"said hoseok, she nodded.

"Now get up and wear your clothes, or you know it better what will happen if you didn't"hoseok said, she immediately got up, slowly walking, as her legs were weak, because of last night.

She took support of the wall, and walked to the wardrobe, she grabbed her dress and rushed inside the bathroom.

Hoseok smiled, a creepy smile, he stood up, sitting up on the bed, after few more minutes she walked out of the bathroom.

He grabbed her wrist immediately, and dragged her out of the room with him, she just let her drag him, just like she let fate drag her to him.

He made her sit on the chair, and he himself sat Infront of her, pointing her to eat with his eyes, she immediately digged her fork into the pancakes.

It was strange for y/n, as he was staring her eating, his soft eyes are back, he got up from the chair, wiping her mouth with a handkerchief, she continued eating.

After few more minutes, she was done with eating, and hoseok immediately video called taehyung, he picked it up immediately, she talked with him, for like twenty minutes, and hoseok hang up.

"Jung y/n"hoseok mumbled staring her.