🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓﺃ᥊

Hoseok stood Infront of the bed, crossing his arms, looking at y/n, where the female doctor is checking on her.

The doctor herself is shaking, while checking on her, as the jack is standing on top of her, with his dangerous stare, that's creeping her out.

She looked at him, keeping her eyes low, "I-I t-think S-she is we-weak"said the doctor, he frowned, she eats on time, there isn't anything that can make her weak?.

Hoseok pointed her to get out, and she immediately rushed out, she didn't even checked on her properly, she was afraid to tell him the main reason.

Hoseok sat beside her on the bed, stroking her hair, what happened to his princess?, she is always asleep, he can't even talk to her, nor he sees her, only sleeping on the bed.

He isn't enjoying it, nor he is liking it, to see her being weak, he loved it, when she fights with him, to protect herself, and runs away from him.

But now he does anything to her, and she will be staring at him, with her hurtful, painful eyes.

Sometimes he gets scared of those eyes of hers, for the first time jack got scared of something, which are her eyes.

She usually sleeps, or be vomiting, from past one week, she used to flinch hearing his whistle but now his whistles and doings doesn't effect, just like dead but alive.

She didn't even try to look at him, he only remembers the last time, when he forced himself on her, and she was crying, painfully, as her soul was crying, he let go of her, he didn't do anything to her from that day.

Her screams and cries hurts his ear, for the first time jack feels guilty, her silence is making him feel guilty, he is regretting doing everything to her all the time.

Jack is guilty, and jack himself couldn't believe it, he stared at her sleeping figure, only one thing is ringing inside his head, taehyung's voice saying him to take care of his little sister.

His eyes shedding tears, after soo many years, jack is crying, jack is regretting, jack is sorry.

His phone started ringing, he pulled it out from his pocket still staring at her with his regretful eyes, "Hello hyung how is she?"taehyung spoke through the phone.

"She is f-fine"hoseok shuttered, "umm I wanna meet her could you tell me where you are so I can visit her please hyung"taehyung requested, y/n always cries and beg hoseok to let her meet her brother.

And now he don't wanna make her more suffer, "I will send you the location"replied hoseok, and he hang up, maybe after meeting taehyung, she will feel fine, thought hoseok.

On the other hand, taehyung is fuming in anger, he controlled his anger, just to take the location, and he got it, his eyes burning, that much angry he was.

He fisted his palm, gritting his teeth tightly, once he will go to him, he will kill him with his very own hands, and he won't hesitate, even if he is his friend, he wants to hold his dead body and burry him with his own hands.

He didn't get any sleep from the day, y/n stepped out of the house, it's like the happiness of his house, is vanished, there isn't anyone, he would talk to, taehyung is angry, very angry.

He was never angry this much in his whole life, his mother's cries, and his sister's screams, are making him restless, he will drag jack to death, he don't care what power he holds, but he knows that his power is on It's peek, when it comes to your family, the weakest person will be standing to fight.

And taehyung is strong enough, to kill him, to punch his face, for touching his sister, for doing things to his sister, anger makes you blind, it's also makes you more powerful.

He immediately rushed out of the house, that his footsteps echoed in the whole house.

He got into his car, driving at the highest speed, keeping his full force on the steering wheel, his eyes shedding hot tears, only anger and anger can be seen in them.

He exhaled a heavy breath, his trust had been broken, when the trust breaks, the whole person breaks.

He is desperate to go, and grab his collar, to punch him harshly, to beat him until he will be soulless, and he will take his sister back with him.

It's like someone tore his whole skin in one go, he will take his whole anger on him, he can also fight, and he will fight today for his sister.

He was always polite to him, but what he got in return?, his innocent little sister, she didn't even knew anything about this world, what he did to her?, taehyung burst out crying, "y/n" he mumbled her name again and again.

He wiped his tears, getting of the car, he rushed inside the train, to go to him, to kill the monster, to end this story, to end him, to end jack.

He isn't the taehyung everyone knows today, he is a brother, who is on his way to take his sister back, he will do anything to take her back, if someone will come in between, he will tear them apart.

He stood on the train, clenching his jaw, in a black suit, as he just came back from work, his silky bangs on his forehead, flowing from the air, he looked straight, with his revengeful eyes.

He won't listen to anyone today, his patience are at peek, he can't handle his anger now, he wants to scream loudly, to take the guilt out of his chest, he is restless.

He is angry, extreme angry, that the people sitting on the train were sitting far away, from him.

Watching him standing in the middle, with his revengeful eyes.