🇨 🇭  : 𝘴ꫀꪜꫀꪀ𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

Y/n and taehyung shifted in an apartment in another town, it's been a week, and they are living in peace.

But y/n does gets nightmares in nights, but her brother always hugs her untill she fells asleep again.

Life isn't like before for them, but it's better then the worse, which happened to them, they are relieved that jack isn't in here.

Y/n sat on the dining table, beside her brother, he greeted his sister morning by kissing her cheek, with his boxy smile.

She nodded greeting him morning back, and they started having breakfast, her brother always cracks jokes to lighten up her mood.

Always talks with her for hours, she does talks back to him, she only has her brother, who can understand her pointing language, more then anyone else, but it's a cruel fact that he didn't understand her, when she wanted to tell him that his own friend is jack.

And it's been three days that her mother is insisting to go to her grandmother, because she is sick, and her grandmother needs her mother to be there.

But taehyung isn't letting her go, their mother still didn't gave up, taehyung found a job in this town, as taehyung is talented, and hardworking, he got a job easily, and he leaves at mornings and comes back at night nine, their life is normal.

They are not afraid of jack, like he vanished but only for her brother and her mother, y/n still remembers him, day and night.

She can't forget that person, who did all these things to her, he stole her first kiss, and took her virginity harshly.

She still feels pain in her whole body, she can't believe that she has been raped, by her brother's friend, by jack, the one who is disgusted to even touch women, who did many things to her.

He crossed all lines, she don't want to see his face again, she is loving her life right now, with her loving brother, and her mother.

And at this edge, she got to know that her dad and mom are divorced, they lied to her, just to keep her calm, as she was like a flower to them, which has been harshly tored by someone, and has been munched by that someone without any mercy.

Her whole body shivers, just by remembering his name, those days were like hell to her, she suffered a lot, when they reached in another town, she woke up, and she wasn't believing that they are out of that town.

She was sleeping all the way there, as she was tired, very tired, her breathings, weren't normal, taehyung immediately took her to a hospital.

And she was admitted there, for three days, after being discharged, they shifted into this apartment.

There is no Jack in here, these six words are like heaven to them, specially for y/n, she only prays to keep going on like this.

And jack will leave them, after breakfast, she insisted her mom to wash dishes, she stared washing dishes.

Humming a song, she heard her brother yelling 'i'm going' she turned to him, bidding him goodbye with a bright smile on her face.

He returned the smile, going out of the house, she glanced at her mother, who was buzy reading news paper, she smiled, finally everything looks like, it's back to normal.

After washing dishes, she started giving water do the plants on the balcony, she always does house chores, just to make her mind fresh, and then she started cleaning the windows.

She hummed some songs, doing house chores again and again, they didn't have any kind of television in their house, as when they open it, they can only see jack.

He is killing people twice a day, a man in morning, and a women in night, but taehyung throwed the television out, as she doesn't have anything to do anything.

She do house chores, to pass her day, after doing all the house chores, she laid on the bed, trying to sleep, but she couldn't, she plugged her ear phones, grabbing her phone, opening the netflix watching k dramas.

Her phone buzzed, a message from her brother, she opened it, and it was a selfie of him, his face was funny, she burst out laughing, she replied 'handsome' with a red heart beside it.

Still smiling, he immediately opened it, sending the heart back to her, she giggled, opening her netflix back.

Fully focused on the drama, her mom walked in, looking at her, she smiled, watching her finally living her life.

As when they came back from there, she was just like dead but alive, not doing anything, not eating anything for straight two days, but after taehyung and her mom worked hard, forcefully talking to her.

Trying to make her laugh, and now she is quite normal, but she still get scared by whistles or knives, she still has jack inside her mind.

And she won't forget him, her whole life, even if she wanted to, she can't, sometimes she feels like, he is here somewhere, hiding, and someday he will appear.

He didn't only hurted her heart, he hurted her from head to toe that it was hurting her soul, that day isn't leaving her mind, when he forced him self on her, asking her to scream her name, she always end up crying.

He was harsh a second, and then he was soft stroking her hair, kissing her forehead, but then he suddenly acts cold, she can't get his duality out of her mind.

She was once again in deep thoughts, the drama was playing Infront of her was useless, she was zoning out, her mother walked to her, she tapped her shoulder, y/n flinched breathing heavily.

"Omo what happened y/n?"her mother asked, hugging her, who is crying, "I scared you I'm sorry hmm"she apologized holding her both ear.

Y/n nodded, clutching her shoulders while hugging her, "I'm going to grandma next week be a good girl don't annoy your brother okay?"her mother asked, y/n nodded wiping her tears.