🇨 🇭  : ᠻ𝓲ᠻ𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

(𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡⚠︎)

He dragged her to her house, throwing her inside, her mom rushed to her but was stopped, when jack slapped her face, pushing her inside taehyung's room forcefully, closing the door, turning to y/n, who is shaking in fear.

He bent down to her level, "I've teached your oppa a good lesson he won't touch you again, hmm!"said jack, stroking her hair, she started calling 'op''op''opp' panicking she knows well, what is Jack's lesson.

She is scared for her brother, she grabbed his palm begging him, calling him 'ak''ak' 'ak' asking him, what you did to him, he chuckled, "your oppa is alive don't worry"said jack, she screamed, shooking her head, she wanted to go to her brother.

His lesson's are only stabbings, and she knows it very well, he grabbed her waist, "I will let you go to your oppa, but you have to solve a problem that you created yesterday"said jack, removing his mask, attacking her lips, grabbing her chin harshly.

She struggled, screamed, her mom banged the door from inside, but jack wasn't even budging, he is enjoying this moment, he wants everyone to scream, everyone to beg him.

He lifted her up in his arms, still not breaking the kiss, while she struggled to even breath, he opened her room's door, closing it back.

And he throwed her harshly on the bed, she immediately tried to get up, but was stopped by him, she screamed, biting his palm, but it didn't effected him, as the lust took over him fully today.

He took of his shirt hovering on top of her, she screamed, struggling, he grabbed her tie, pulling her closer to him, kissing her again, he pulled out his knife, cutting her shirt along her skin, she screamed painfully.

He grabbed her shirt, which is ruined and bloody completely, he throwed it on the floor, he attacked her neck.

She screamed and struggled, crying painfully, hiccupping, shaking badly, as his bites on her neck were harsh and hard.

He grabbed hem of her skirt, pulling it down, she screamed, slapping him on his face, he slapped her back, throwing her skirt harshly on the floor.

Hot thick tears flowing from her eyes, and he forcefully unplugged her bra, she covered her body with the help of her palm, but he gave a cut on her palm, making her remove them.

He pulled her panty down, scanning her body with his lustful eyes, while unplugging his belt, she screamed at his face, joining her hands Infront of him.

Begging him, her red puffy eyes flowing more tears, he smirked, "no princess today you have to learn a lesson, for running away from me yesterday"said jack, she raised her palm, fisting it, shooking her head, as a sign of don't ruin me.

And he did understood her, he chuckled, "you are made to be ruined by me"said jack, pulling down his pant and boxer, he hovered on top of her again.

He parted her legs, but she closed them again, he slapped her face, that caused her corner of lips started bleeding.

He parted them again, pushing his knees on her thighs, harshly, making her forcefully open her legs wild open.

He leaned in to her face, who is screaming at his face, he grabbed a condom from his pant's back pocket, she screamed struggling, but everytime she struggles, her legs hurts as he was pushing his knees on her with his full force.

She yelled an 'AAA' calling her brother, who protected her from her childhood, whenever someone hurts her, she screams an 'AAA' and taehyung will save her.

But today taehyung isn't here to save her, as he himself is laying on his cabin in pain, she screamed loudly, her eyes shedding tears, her voice cracked, at the painful sensation in her whole body.

He didn't even waited for her to adjust, as he stared thrusting inside her, she screamed in his ear, trying to push him, struggling, at the extreme pain she was feeling on her whole body.

She screamed, cried, that her throat was sore, but no one was there to help her, "now scream jack"he asked, kissing her neck, which disgusted her.

When she didn't answered, but kept crying loudly, he grabbed her hair, "scream jack"he again asked, she shooked her head, receiving a slap on her face.

"I SAID SCREAM JACK!"He yelled, she screamed, and sobbed, screaming 'ak' 'ak' 'ak' forcefully, he groaned in satisfaction, snuggling into her neck, "you know I can make you scream my name the whole day"jack said, her eyes widen, she again started screaming his name, because she knows, if she didn't obeyed him, he will do more worse with her.

And after an hour he pulled out from her, who is already fainted, she couldn't take the extreme pain, a seventeen years old girl, how she can bear this much pain, he stared at her once again scanning her body, he smirked, laying beside her.

Closing his eyes back hugging her, soon he fell asleep along her.

Meanwhile taehyung, was laying on the floor, once jack left, one of his colleague saw him, and rushed to him, he immediately called the ambulance, and he was quickly shifted to the hospital.

After more like five hours, he was conscious, and the first thing he did was screaming, and calling out y/n's name, he knows jack is doing something to her.

But he doesn't know that jack did everything to her, he is too late to save her, the doctors told him to lay on the bed, and take rest, but how can he take rest, when he knows hell himself is there in his house.

He rushed out of the hospital forcefully, he sat inside the taxi, telling the driver to hurry up, he reached Infront of his house clutching his stomach.

Groaning in pain, he entered inside the house, or the dark house, he turned the lights on, looking around, everything is messed up, only the door banging slowly can be heard, it was his own room.

He rushed to there, trying hard to break it, and after few more minutes he broke it, her mother was the one, he bent down on her level, yelling and asking him what happened.

She didn't say anything but pointed at the top, he understood she is talking about y/n, he rushed upstairs with his shaky figure, he opened the door of the room.

He glanced at the bed, where he can only see blood stains, and her school dress, which is all bloody, he heard shaky sobs, when he looked down the bed.

His eyes widen, it was y/n keeping her palm on her mouth, shaking badly, while her nose is bleeding badly, she was wearing a shirt, a black shirt, only a shirt which belongs to jack.

Taehyung's eyes shedding tears, her state is painful, and he sensed it by her dress, about what he did to her.

She was hiding down the bed from whom?, He thought about it, "oh taehyung!"hoseok called him out, he raised his head, as y/n was down the bed.

"Thank god you are here, jack left and y/n is being afraid of me"taehyung rushed to him grabbing his shoulders, "Hyung what he did to her PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT HE-"Taehyung couldn't complete his own sentence and burst out crying.