🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ

Taehyung's eyes shedding unstoppable tears, he couldn't believe that his lil sister is going far away from him today.

As he stood Infront of the train, where y/n and hoseok just got into, y/n didn't have coverage to turn around to her brother, who is crying hardly that his cries can be heard inside the train.

She cried silently, while the person beside her smirked in victory, they just got married and now they are leaving, for where hoseok wanna take her.

y/n is wearing a simple white short gown, which hoseok bought for her, hoseok was stunned by looking at her, looking so angelic, without even wearing any make up, she is shining in this dress, and hoseok was wearing a simple black suit, he looked extreme handsome.

She knows the hell which she is in, is going to update, more worse, more harsh, she is officially his wife.

Jack is married, jack finally marked her as his, all the way there she was silently crying, nor hoseok interrupted her.

After more then ten hours the bullet train stopped, but y/n's sobs doesn't, when she didn't budged, hoseok grabbed her wrist, dragging her with him.

She looked around wiping her tears, a forest, there is no human in here, nor she can see any animal, expect the one holding her hand.

He glanced at her, and cupped her cheeks, "it's time for the real show princess"and she burst out crying, he chuckled, and continued dragging her with him.

He stopped Infront of a biggest mansion, she have ever seen, it was so big that it was all over the place, as soon hoseok landed his feet on the well polished floor of the luxurious mansion, that she can see her face clearly in it.

Tons of bodyguards rushed to them, and she panicked hiding behind hoseok looking at these people, they bowed at hoseok, greeting him, hoseok didn't replied to anyone and walked away.

Dragging her with him again, the big shining glass doors opened themselves for them, they walked inside the mansion.

It was shining, everything inside the mansion was mesmerizing, she can literally see her face in them, and hoseok stopped.

He turned to her grabbing her waist, kissing her lips harshly, when she didn't kissed back he digged his nails on her waist, she screamed kissing him back.

He let go of her lips, "EVERYONE SHE IS MY WIFE MRS.JUNG"He yelled at the maids and guards, they nodded bowing at her, she tried to bow back, but was stop in between, when hoseok grabbed her waist, pushing her to his chest.

All of them wandered to their work, she hissed, as he was grabbing her waist tightly, suddenly his eyes soften, "you must be sad because you left your oppa's house hmm"said hoseok, leaning to her face.

She nodded aggressively, "now go to 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 princess, i'm coming hmm"hoseok said, pushing her forward, she didn't even know where is the room.

She turned behind to him, and he chuckled, "go straight from the stairs, the first is 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴"said hoseok, she nodded walking shakily upstairs.

She reached till there walking inside the luxurious room, a big room, as her whole house, she sat on the bed, silently crying, she is missing her brother soo much.

Her oppa is her everything, even if she is in the luxurious house someone could ever see, she wants to go back to him, she misses her shield, her brother.

It's been more then two hours, and she was tired, so she laid on the bed, closing her eyes, but they didn't last closed, when the door click opened, that whistle which she fears even she will be in her deep sleep.

She shot opened her eyes sitting up on the bed, there stood hoseok in his night dress, he smiled at her, the sunshine smile, giving brightness into the whole room.

But she knows, no matter how much, the sun shines bright, it will burn her whole skin, if she goes closer to it.

And he walked to her, sitting beside her on the bed, she sobbed, shaking, she is scared, but she have faced the worst, what is more coming to her?.

He whistled again, she flinched clutching the pillow tightly, she faced him, with her weak shaky body, he smirked, leaning in to her face.

"You waited for me princess?"asked hoseok, she forcefully nodded her head, he smiled, "waited for me to ruin you once again?"hoseok asked, grabbing her both palms.

She nodded, she knows that if she didn't, he will be mad, and she doesn't want to make him mad, specially tonight.

He hummed, placing his hand on her back, grabbing the hem of her zip, and he pulled it down, she closed her eyes, she is saving her family, and he is her husband now.

She thought, letting him do anything with her, she just want a peaceful death at this edge, he pulled down her whole dress, hovering on top of her.

They made eye contact, "I see princess isn't struggling today!"said hoseok, opening the buttons of his shirt, she didn't said anything, just kept staring at him.

There is no escape, he removed his shirt, attacking her lips, she didn't struggled nor she kissed back, he bite her lower lip, she screamed, struggling, he inserted his tongue inside her mouth.

She kept her hands aside, letting him do anything with her, he broke the kiss, extending his hand to her bra, unplugging it, throwing it, she closed her eyes tightly.

She heard him chuckling, no matter how much she tried to not to scream, to not to give the satisfaction he wants, but she did, the pain she was feeling is too much.

"Last time I let you go but tonight you're not going anywhere"said hoseok, he parted her legs, and she let him do, struggling is no of use, it's completely useless, they are in a forest, where everything is his.

Her brother is far away from her, she can't call him, she let him do his thing with her, mercilessly.

That night even if she doesn't wanted to scream, she screamed, and as he said, he didn't let her go, the whole night, even if she fainted, he didn't stopped.