🇨 🇭  : 𝓽᭙ꫀꪀ𝓽ꪗ

When y/n woke up, there wasn't any hoseok in there, she sighed, tears streaming from her eyes, it's like her fate is only to cry.

Taehyung and hoseok were sitting on the dining table sipping coffee talking to each other, taehyung told him about everything, even though he is the one who did everything.

Hoseok counseled him, like a big brother, taehyung is scared, what jack wants now from them, he already ruined her, is there anything left for him to take?.

"I'm here because I knew it you will be in need of someone, feel free to ask for help I'm just beside you"said hoseok, patting taehyung's back.

Taehyung hummed, tears streaming from his own eyes, his lips quivering, his whole body shaky, as her sister's state before coming here, played Infront of his eyes.

How she left to help an innocent women, but she herself got stuck with jack, that he followed them, they're not rich to change the house again and again.

As they suffered a lot, after leaving their old town, taehyung is the only one earning for them, they lost a lot, and now taehyung didn't have enough money to shift somewhere else again.

He is helpless, completely, he wanted to live a normal peaceful life with his sister and mother, but one jack, only jack is doing all of this.

That monster forced himself on his sister, an innocent, teenager dump middle class girl, he can't forget that day, it will be stuck inside his heart for lifetime, he won't forget it, even if he closed his eyes forever.

But he is thankful to his hoseok hyung for being concerned about his sister, for being worried about them, he shifted in here to help them, his sunshine hyung is always there for him.

He is more then thankful to him, "do you trust me?"asked hoseok, taehyung flashed back to reality, looking at him confused, "ofcourse hyung!, you were there for me from my childhood days, you always helped me out in every situation of my life and now you're again here to help me out!"he replied, hoseok hummed.

"y/n told you about completing her study?"hoseok questioned, taehyung shooked his head, "I'm afraid to let her go out, what if that jack will reach there"replied taehyung, hoseok leaned on the table.

"As your friend I'm trying to help you out, don't get me wrong taehyung"hoseok said, softly, taehyung nodded, "after all this do you think someone will marry her?"asked hoseok, again using his soft soothing tone, that can melt anyone's heart.

As long as taehyung knows, his whole family, shooked their heads, when he asked them to stay with them, they said they don't wanna stay with y/n under one roof.

After being caught by jack, and raped by him, no one is ready to come nearer her, it boils his blood, that's why he decided to live far from everyone, but jack decided to live with them.

He shooked his head, slowly, tears flowing from his eyes, "you have to keep her to someone as strong as you, who can protect her, just like you do"said hoseok, holding his hands.

"And as a friend i'm asking you this, would you give me your sister, you know it better that I'm the only one after you"hoseok said, his eyes glistening, lips curved up into a bright sunshine smile.

Taehyung stared at his eyes, "you know this world, they will judge her, no one will be ready to marry her, but i'm here always for you, and I will protect her at any cost, trust me"hoseok said, using his firm yet soft tone, trying to melt taehyung.

Taehyung glanced, at her room's door, and he heard her loud scream, he immediately rushed inside her room, hoseok followed him behind.

And he saw his sister curling up in the corner, sobbing and shaking, hiccupping in fear, he rushed to her, kneeling down Infront of her, she raised her palm, pointing at her bed shakily, he turned to the bed.

A jester jack in the box, staring straight at her, from where did it come?, he didn't saw jack entering inside their house?.

What is happening with them, how jack enters inside their house, without making any sound, and does his work, it's frustrating for them, WHAT IS JACK?!??.

he never appears Infront of him, but does everything without him knowing, his sister hugged his waist, sobbing.

Hoseok walked inside the room, that made her cry more harder, he grabbed the toy, and there was a sticky lime green colored paper in it, he took it out, showing it to taehyung.

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦?

'𝘫𝘈𝘊𝘒'

Taehyung's eyes were shedding unstoppable tears, y/n screamed, clutching taehyung's shirt tightly, because she knows, the one who said it, is holding it.

When she glanced at hoseok shakily hesitantly, he passed her an air kiss, with a wink, she again hid her face into her brother's chest, hiccupping.

On the other hand taehyung was losing his mind, jack is after marrying his sister, and he will make her life hell, which already is.

He sighed glancing at hoseok, he nodded his head, and hoseok smiled widely, taehyung doesn't know but he is doing the same thing with her.

He is pushing her into the the hell himself, without him knowing, he is handing her to the monster to ruin her more, he is clueless, but his cluelessness is the main reason of her all sufferings.

As an brother he thought about her good, but little did he knows that her good is bad, and her bad is worse, there isn't any way for her to smile again.

Taehyung broke the hug, he turned to hoseok, "Hyung I'm going to inform the cops, please stay with her for a while"said taehyung, getting up from the floor, y/n screamed, clutching his leg.

Begging him to not go, her brother closed his eyes, as his both eyes shed tears, "my sister i'm going to inform the cops so we can be free from jack"said taehyung, kissing her cheek.

And he rushed out of the room, hoseok turned to her with a smirk on his face, she screamed at him.