🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ

Y/n sat on her bed, window shade open, the breeze hitting her face, making her hair flow, she was deep in her thoughts.

When her door knocked, she didn't answered, but that person entered inside, sitting beside her on the bed.

After taehyung came back home, hoseok again wore his Innocence mask, he lied to taehyung that, jack tried to burn her, but he was there and saved her.

Taehyung cried hard, watching her cheek, he thanked hoseok for being there, and saving her, she is going insane, watching her brother, thanking the monster himself for ruining her.

It's more then frustrating, but she decided to not do anything, she can't be free from jack, but her mother and brother can be, and she doesn't want her brother to keep looking at her, without thinking about his own life.

He also have a life, and he is well aged to get married and have kids, but because of her he isn't doing anything, she is afraid what if jack will try to harm his family which he will build in future.

She knows her brother, he always wanted to have a peaceful family, at the end they shared their wishes and dreams with each other, he wanted to get married and have two daughters, and she don't want to ruin his dream.

Jack is after her, if she goes to jack, he will leave her family alone, she is already ruined by him, what is left to be?, She thought, and accepted hoseok's proposal.

Even she knows, she have to suffer every second of her life with him, he is a monster, but she is used to his behavior, but that's different it hurts her, he have threatened her to not kill herself, or he will kill her whole family after her.

Her brother sat beside her on the bed, looking at her side profile, which looked so innocent for him, an angelic face, with wounds all over her face, his sister is his first priority, and he needs to protect her, before thinking about his own self.

He called out her name softly, it's the fifth time in a day that taehyung is asking her if she really wants to get married with hoseok.

She again nodded her head without any hesitation, he sighed, leaving the room, he glanced at her one last time, it's been a while he is noticing hoseok's behavior, yesterday he heard him beating the same whistle as jack, but when he asked from y/n, she said that jack is different person and she saw his face.

But hoseok is still the same with him, his sunshine hyung, he is relived that hoseok is the one taking care of his sister, he knows he is more stronger then him.

And he can protect her perfectly, but he doesn't know, that he is the one tearing her skin, in his eyes hoseok is the best for y/n.

Hoseok is already ready to take her with him, but will taehyung can let her go?, his lil sister, whom he held in his arms, the day she was born, adored her his whole life, bickered with on smallest things.

Laughed with, cried with, he took care of her, just like a flower, as he knew it from the start when she was born, their mom and dad divorced, and his father decided to take her with him.

Taehyung was the one to stand, and shooked his head at him, he fought with his own father for her, and finally his father left without taking her with him.

After that day, he took care of her like a father and a brother, even if he was buzy with his friends, he spent his  half day on talking and bickering with her.

He love her soo much, but hoseok is the best for her, because of that he is relived, he is well aged, and a smart guy, he know him from his childhood, he will probably take good care of her.

He wouldn't have let her get married at this age, but because of Jack's threatening about marrying her, he is afraid, he only have trust on hoseok.

How pathetic, in his point of view, he is saving her, but in reality he is making her his forever, and y/n is giving her own self to him.

For the sake of her loved once, she is a dump girl, who already has trouble in living, and after being raped, she knows no one is there to accept her, she have to go back to jack, no matter what.

She will scream cry, at the end her own throat will be sore, jack will be smirking, and will do his thing to her forcefully.

She accepted him, and she can't accept that, she wish he will get tired of her and will kill her, so she can lay peacefully, more then being harassed by him.

As jack will come after her, taehyung is hurrying, he wants her to go away from him, he thinks that, jack will leave her if she goes away with hoseok, and he will deal with him.

How can he deal with him, when jack himself is going with her, both siblings sat on their beds lost in deep thoughts on their own room.

They did called their mom, telling her the whole story from the beginning, and she insisted to come back to them, but taehyung shooked his head, she is safe there, jack is here, he isn't there, and y/n will go away with hoseok, so he will be here by himself with jack.

He thought about his sister's and mother's well being, and not himself, but he doesn't know he is saving himself from jack.

Just a week, and his sister will be away from him, he needs to hurry, as hoseok told him, he will go far away from this place, where jack couldn't reach, he was full sure about it, that made him relived.

He needs to say goodbye to his lil sister, to save her life.