🇨 🇭  : 𝘴𝓲᥊

The sun was out, but Y/N was still sitting by her window, hiccupping, shivering, she can't believe what happened to her last night.

Jack caught her, she saw his face, the face of the one, from whom everyone is afraid of, she shivers just by remember his eyes, a complete psychopath.

He didn't do anything to her?, maybe he lost his knife?, maybe he showed mercy on her, maybe he has some other intentions?, she gulped when she remembered how he scanned her from head to toe.

His bite was so harsh on her neck, that she felt pain in there if she moved her head slightly, she sat there Infront of the window, staring at the dead body of the women, which she tried to save last night.

Crying, shivering, sniffing, hiccupping, she is shaking, she is regretting, every second of that night, she thought he will kill her, but he didn't, instead he did something that made her more scared of the death itself.

The way his eyes held lust in them, she can't believe, the one who hated women, who kills women if he cought a glimpse of them, didn't do anything to her.

He let her go, she burst out crying, curling up, she is the only women, who came alive after being caught by jack, but she is feeling like dying, people huddled again, everyday's routine started, police again started investing.

The jester jack in the box toy, staring her, like it's calling her to him, she can't understand why he keeps that toy's face in her direction.

The door of her room knocked, she flinched, and the door opened revealing her brother taehyung, in his suit, he is ready to go to work, she ran to him, hugging his waist tightly, bursting out crying.

He made a confused face, but his eyes turned glossy once he saw her neck, "WHAT HAPPENED Y/N!!?"He yelled, couldn't control his temper.

She hiccupped, making two peace sign placing them behind her both ear with her shaky hands, as a sign of 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬, she lowered her head, tears soaking her cheeks, she is shaking badly.

His eyes widen, lips quivering, and his eye shed a tear, "y-y/n I'VE TOLD YOU ALREADY TO NOT GO OUT!!!?, WHY YOU WENT INFRONT OF HIM!!!!, ARE YOU GONE INSANE???, WHAT HE DID TO YOU Y/N TELL ME!?!"He yelled, on top of his lungs.

She raised her both hands, placing them on her shoulders, rubbing them harshly on them, as a sign of, he touched me inappropriately.

Shaking, hiccupping, crying, she grabbed her neck with both of her hands, as a sign of he squeezed my neck, she grabbed her hair lightly, and pointed at her neck at the hickey.

A brother can handle anything, but not someone harassing his sister, his blood boiled, he gritted his teeth, watching her bursting out crying, falling on her knees.

He bent down to her, wiping her tears, "you will sleep in my room from now on"said taehyung, she nodded her head immediately, he knows leaving the town will make it more worse.

The killer jack, whom police themselve couldn't find, obviously he will follow them even if they leave the country, it's useless, completely.

If they leave the town, he already threatened them, he sighed, frustrated, "now get up, and don't tell mom anything about it"he said, grabbing her shoulders making her stand.

She nodded, his eyes soften, she is shaking, hiccupping, he hugged her again, "nothing happened y/n"said taehyung, softly, "next time don't go anywhere hmm"she nodded her head, and he wiped her tears.

"Now get freshen up, so we can exchange our rooms okay?"he said, breaking the hug, she nodded and went inside the bathroom.

He sighed, glancing outside the window, where the dead body is laying, he frowned when the toy turned by itself to bathroom door's direction.

It's like it fixed just to eye her, he closed the window shade, shooking his head side to side, jack is targeting y/n, but he isn't killing her.

What does that mean?, he can't believe he didn't killed her, and he is also relived about it, that he didn't killed her, but what she just said, is making him restless, his body shivers, his whole existence shivers.

And he knows, what are his intentions, how can he think about a seventeen years old dump girl like that?, a girl who is struggling to live by herself, and now a big trouble is standing on her head.

Jack is someone, from whom everyone needs to be away just from his name, some people are afraid to even pronounce his name, he again glanced out of the window, the police sealed that place, keeping 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 sign in every corner of the street.

He is scared, for his sister, that poor girl didn't even know what are his intentions on her, he want to go away from this place with his sister and mother.

Jack is dangerous, jack is the sign of death, jack is controlling the whole town, everything is under his control, there is nothing he couldn't get, what jack wants jack gets.

He is killing Innocents, and no intelligence get any clue of him, even his footsteps, that's why people consider him as a ghost, but taehyung saw the hickey on her sister, which means he is a human being, just like them, he has harmonies, he have a heart, he is a living just like them.

He sighed, and walked out of the room, after y/n got freshen up, she went downstairs for breakfast, "y/n what happened to your neck??"her mother questioned, as soon she sat on the dining table.

She glanced at her brother, "actually the window of her room is broken so she tried to peek out of it"taehyung came up with an excuse, her mother nodded still not believing him completely, as her neck has clearly teeth marks.

But y/n was home the whole day, she shrugged her thoughts and spoke, "today I have an appointment and taehyung you should go work, I don't want you to be kicked out of there"their mom said, grabbing her bag and dashing out of the house, before kissing y/n's both cheeks.

As soon she closed the door, y/n looked at her brother and signed him, what to do now, he sighed, "I will see if my friends are free, so they can take care of you"he said, she nodded.

After the breakfast, taehyung was the first one to leave dining table, as he have to call his friends and ask if someone is free, y/n sat on the couch, biting her lower lip, being nervous, she saw her bother rushing to her.

"My friend is coming here I will come back as soon I will finish work okay?"he said, softly, she nodded her head hesitate, "don't worry he is just like a brother to you and he's a nice guy"she again nodded, and the door bell ranged.

"Ah he is here"said taehyung, he walked to the door click opening it,

"𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗞 𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚"taehyung thanked his friend.