🇨 🇭 : ꪀ𝓲ꪀꫀ𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

Like always jack dragged her to her house, and made her sleep forcefully, she didn't slept but closed her eyes in fear, she thought he will do something to her again.

But he didn't, he just sat beside her, stroking her hair, whistling, it's five am, and the door click opened, y/n shot opened her
eyes.

She looked around but there wasn't any jack, he left, she rushed to the door, and there stood her bother, "y/n you're still awake?"asked taehyung, worriedly, she shooked her head, again calling her 'opp''opp''opp', and her brother's eyes started shedding tears.

He grabbed her shoulders, shooking her, "Y/N WHAT HAPPENED IS HE BACK?"He yelled, shooking her, she nodded her head bursting out crying, taehyung held his head in frustration.

He is back, and it's the sign of suffering, suddenly something hitted the window of their living room, it was a rock, taehyung rushed to it, glancing outside the window, but there wasn't anyone, he grabbed the stone, opening the paper.

𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥-𝗜𝗡-𝗟𝗔𝗪?

'𝘫𝘈𝘊𝘒'

He groaned throwing the paper harshly on the floor, he rubbed his face in frustration, falling on his knees, no matter how hard they tried, he is back again.

He looked at his sister, who is crying, shaking, choking on her own tears, she just started to live again, but he is back, after so many tries she started to smile but it's gone again.

The morning rose up, but they both were on the same position, they didn't dared to move from there, as their life has been ruined, he will make their breaths forbidden again.

He is scary, so scary, he is dangerous, so dangerous, taehyung can't understand how he will save his sister from this hell.

He is helpless once again, the doorbell of their house ranged, and taehyung got up opening the door, y/n was sleeping leaning on the wall, she was more then tired.

"Hyung? what are you doing here?"asked taehyung, in surprise, "actually I've shifted to the apartment beside yours"said hoseok, taehyung nodded still surprised.

"I thought you will be in need of someone since your mom left yesterday"taehyung nodded, passing him a dry smile, he can't even if he tried.

Jack is back, this is the only thing ringing inside his mind, "you must be tired from working you should go and sleep"said hoseok, patting his back, taehyung hesitantly nodded his head.

He glanced at y/n, she was sleeping soundly, he smiled, even is his heart is hurting, he walked to her, lifting her up in his arms, hoseok fisted his palm.

Taehyung walked back inside her room, making her lay on the bed, he switched off the lights of her room, tugging her inside the blanket, he walked out of her room, closing her door.

He yawned, "you should go and sleep"hoseok said, taehyung nodded, walking inside his room, once taehyung was in deep sleep.

Hoseok slowly opened her room's door, slowly walking inside beating the whistle, she flinched opening her eyes, sitting on the bed, he chuckled, sitting beside her on the bed.

"I'm here my princess"hoseok said, leaning in to her face, she burst out crying, when he pressed his lips on her's.

Hovering on top of her, touching every inch of her body, with his warm palm, she screamed but they were muffled.

He broke the kiss, "you know I missed you day and night"said hoseok, taking off his shirt, he grabbed her neck, digging his nails into her neck harshly, she screamed painfully, holding his palm trying to remove it from her neck.

Her eyes shedding tears, she hiccuped, he let of her neck, again kissing her lips, just like before he pressed his knees on her thighs, she screamed loudly, trying to push him away.

He chuckled, "you're still stubborn princess"he said, grabbing her shirt, taking it off forcefully.

She cried loudly, as the pain in her legs was increasing when he moved, he cupped her cheeks, again kissing her, he addictive to her lips, and a whole month without it, he craved for her lips, like a hungry wolf, searching for meat, he let go of her lips.

He turned her around, now she is on top of him, he made her head lay on his chest forcefully, she sniffed obeying him.

He stroked her hair, "you were tired princess?, now sleep hmm"she nodded, hot thick tears flowing from her eyes.

He closed his eyes, feeling her closer to his heart, while y/n closed her eyes, atleast she isn't watching his face, which always creeps her out.

She screamed, when he grabbed her waist digging his nails into her waist, "I said sleep princess"she nodded aggressively, closing her eyes tightly.

A whole hour they were in that position, but she didn't even slept a bit, nor he slept, he missed her soo much, without her he felt incomplete, he was going crazy without her.

And now he have her closer to his heart, it's calming his soul down, he missed touching her, kissing her, he missed her presence.

He missed her scent, which he always sniffs, he missed stroking her hair, his eyes missed the view of her angelic face.

He saw soo many womens, but y/n has a special place in his heart mind and eyes, he is possessed by her face, soul, and body, jack the killer is in love, and he doesn't even know it.

He glanced down at her, and she was sleeping, he glanced at the clock, and he knew it, it's time for taehyung to wake up, and he made her lay on the bed while he left the room.

Taking a last glance at her, he closed the door, he turned around, walking to taehyung's room, he opened his door, he was still sleeping.

He smirked, thinking how clueless his friend is about him, he can come to his princess, and touch her whenever he wants.