🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꫀﺃᧁꫝꪻ

As y/n made hoseok lay on the bed, where taehyung stood beside her watching her, he can't believe that his sister became this much mature.

She is going to be a mother herself, responsibilities and pain makes a person mature, and he realized it, she can deal with jack herself, she isn't in need of him.

But a heart of brother, couldn't take it, he still wants to kill hoseok, but for her, he respects her decision, and he won't do anything.

He left the room, he can't see his own sister taking care of the monster, maybe she felt the same way?, when he was thanking hoseok himself for ruining her?.

She is making him feel the same way, just like she felt, just like she suffered, just like she begged him all the time, but he always shrugged it, thinking she isn't in her right mind.

When he was the one dumb all the time, when he was the one clueless, he left his own sister all alone with the monster, he is the reason half of her sufferings, if he tried to understand her, they would never have faced this day.

But he wasn't himself on those days, he wasn't in his right mind, everything happened so sudden, taehyung was the one to be out always, hanging out with friends, but after knowing there is a jack in here, he stayed more home, for his sister and mother.

He was scared for them, he was their only shield, his innocent little sister suffered all the time, how jack got addictive to her, just in a moment.

And he followed her behind all the time, doing multiple roles at once, Infront of his eyes, but he was blind, blind to look at his friend in that way.

She cried blooded tears all the time, but he was clueless, it's frustrating for him, even when he tried his whole being to save her, he feels like he did nothing, he feels like he is the reason behind all this.

If he understood her at first, but she never tried to tell him In a proper way, because jack threatened her, he threatened her all this time, he understood, she did all of this to save them.

She sacrificed her own self, for them, when he had to be the one doing it, as being a son and a big brother, but she did it, she suffered instead of him, even if she couldn't say it in words how much she loves her brother.

Her actions said that clearly and widely, the love she holds for them is strong, very strong, that she just gave up on the monster, and gave herself to him.

He knows there is a reason, that she wanna save him, and that reason is the child, she don't wanna be burden on taehyung her whole life, even though taehyung consider her as his life, and he will never get tired of her.

He wanna keep her with him, only he knows how he took care of her, just like a father, she never had one, he felt pity, whenever her mom told her that she will meet her appa.

When in reality she never can, he didn't imagined, someone called as jack, will enter inside their lives, and turn it upside down, just with his one finger.

Everything happened so suddenly, that it seems like a nightmare to him, it feels like someone will call him out and he will wake up from this nightmare.

But unfortunately this is reality, where everything is messed up, how his sister got married at this age, and is going to be a mother, he didn't accepted this, he didn't even imagined this.

Her pain is more then anyone else, he can't feel her pain, she is the only one to know her pain, every single piece of her body burns, at this moment, she feels like being digged inside dark.

But she can't just stay silent all the time, she have to decide, between her life, and the child's life, and she chosed the child's.

She would have let taehyung to kill hoseok, and left his cage forever, there will be no jack, to ruin her, no hoseok to touch her, nothing that can hurt her.

But what about her life after him?, she can't just sit on the bed all day, what she will answer to the live inside her womb?, it was strange for her to accept that she is pregnant, from a person who isn't even worthy of being called as human, who only kills, have made a live inside her.

But when she saw his eyes, screaming concern for her, he always cuddled with her when she will be in deep sleep, and when she used to wake up in the middle of the night, and finds herself laying in his arms.

She got to know that he is being soft, he got the idea of her being pregnant from the beginning, and watching him being changed, losing his authority, leaving killing, his psychopath mind was being recovered, by her love.

Or maybe by the love of the live inside her, he changed a lot, after the lungs heart incident he didn't even dared to hold a knife in his hands, he was wilt, watching her giving up, and letting him do anything to her.

Her braveness pushed his psychopath buttons, he was enjoying it, watching someone fighting back with him, and her cute angelic face, made him more obsessed with her.

He loved annoying her, he loved ruining her, when she was in someone else's hands, but when she was in his hands, he felt like toring and smashing a flower from his own garden, he felt like he is ruining himself, he did many things to her, they said spending time with each other makes the love strong.

Always waking up in the morning, watching her crying, and then he himself goes to her and hugs her, like he isn't the cause of her crying.

He was just showing his love to her in his psychopath way, by doing things to her, he fell for her, he couldn't focus on anything else except her.

Now he realized it, that it was wrong, completely wrong, he should have earned her love back, but now there is no way for him to ask her that.

On the other, y/n thought about a way, a way more painful then death, more hurtful then he can get, she wants to make him suffer in this world, and the rest she left to the one on top, she will receive her justice only from him.

But now she wants to show him that hurting someone isn't only burning stabbing or beating, there are more painful ways to feel hurt.

And she will show him, better then him, she wants to deal with him, all alone, she knows that jack is weak Infront of her now, he won't do anything to her, she only wants her brother to go away from him, and live his life.