🇨 🇭   : 𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘳𝓽ꫀꫀꪀ

The one behind her all sufferings is right Infront of them, but she can't tell them even if she wanted to.

She wanted to be free from his stare for a while, but the fate brought hoseok back to her house, where he stood right Infront where she is laying.

While her mother is forcefully making her eat medicines, and her brother standing beside hoseok, he is passing her kisses and smirking at her when her mother and brother aren't looking at them.

She is feeling scared, this man won't let her live in peace, even for a moment, but thankfully her mother and brother are with her.

"Now sleep okay i'm outside"said taehyung, kissing her forehead, she stared straight at hoseok, who has his burning gaze, on where taehyung is kissing her.

She held his wrist tightly, shooking her head, while tears again flew from her eyes, taehyung's eyes soften, he sat beside her on the bed.

"Y/n you need to change the room"taehyung said, kissing her palm, hoseok bit his lower lip harshly, y/n gasped when it started bleeding, but hoseok didn't even cared about it, he just stared at her palm in taehyung's palm, a very dangerous gaze.

She immediately took back her palm from her brother's, and hoseok let go of his lip, which is bleeding, is he this much crazy over her?, that he can't even handle her brother touching her, she sobbed.

Staring straight at him, who is clenching and unclenching his jaw, his sharp jawline, it's shining under the moonlight, he has handsome visuals, and black does suit him a lot, "y/n we will change our rooms"said taehyung, making her flash back to reality.

She shooked her head, hoseok smirked, his threaten is working on her, "y/n don't be stubborn and go to my room I will sleep here, just only for nights"taehyung said, she glanced at hoseok, he nodded his head.

And she immediately nodded her head, like an obedient child, hoseok smiled, this is the first time she saw him smiling.

Taehyung hummed, tugging her inside the blanket, "I'm here sleep okay?"said taehyung, she nodded closing her eyes tightly, she knows her protector is here, he will not harm her.

And even the monster was standing right Infront of her, she wasn't scared, as her brother, her pride, her shield, is with her, right beside her, and she slept peacefully.

As soon she fell asleep, taehyung glanced at hoseok, "oh hyung your lip is bleeding"said taehyung, "uh-huh yeah it is just because of the coke"taehyung nodded, still confused, hoseok dashed out of the room.

taehyung kept his head on her palm, and soon he also fell asleep beside her, as hoseok wiped his lip, cursing taehyung, for touching his princess.

Even if he is her brother it boils his blood, he can't bear it, it's like he has been possessed by her, he only want himself to touch her, he can pull those eyes out of their socket, if they eyed her.

What is this killer jack is doing?, he isn't doing his usual job, he is targeting only those who touch y/n, he can't get her face out of his mind, from the day he saw her on the park.

He feels like his cold heart melted, and he didn't liked it, he started to feel, he started to fall in love, her innocent face made him do that.

He wanted to have her in his arms, he wanted her under him, screaming his name, he wanted her, just a middle class girl made jack do that.

His crack mind, is being effected, it's being crazy over her, and now he wants to finish every single person who will come in between his and her's.

An already crazy person, going more crazy over someone, he walked out of the bathroom, he bid her mother good bye, and he walked to her room, he opened the door, beating his creepy whistle.

And y/n quickly opened her eyes, looking straight at him, he smirked walking to her, he glanced at taehyung who was sleeping on her palm with his full of hate gaze, he grabbed her wrist, palming her mouth, he digged his nails into her palm, on which taehyung kept his head on, she screamed but they were already muffled.

Her eyes again flowing tears, and his eyes soften, he let go of her palm, leaning in to her face, she again tried to scream, but was muffled, when he harshly kissed her lips.

And he let go of her lips, going backwards licking his lips, with a darkest smirk, she sobbed, looking at her disaster.

She closed her eyes tightly, hoseok chuckled, and left the room, still whistling, which never fails to make her shiver in fear.

He stepped out of her house, smirking, he again glanced at her window, grabbing a stone throwing it at her window.

And taehyung woke up, he looked at the window from where the sound came from, a stone was there, between broken pieces of glasses.

he rushed to the window, glancing outside, but there wasn't anyone, he looked at the stone, it has a paper with it, he desperately grabbed it, opening the paper.

𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗜𝗠

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗

'𝘫𝘈𝘊𝘒'

He groaned falling on his knees, he couldn't understand, how jack knows everything, first he got to know about them leaving the town, and then about the doctor, he also dashed inside their house.

And now room's being exchanged, he glanced at her sister's sleeping figure, who isn't actually sleeping, he is the only one for his mother and sister at this point, his father isn't here, and he remembers giving him promises to take care of them.

He doesn't know how to save her sister from jack, he knows he is obsessed with her, there isn't a way, he also heard from his friends that jack, has payed the police to not catch him, jack is rich, he bought the whole town, like it's his father's.

But what about these middle class people, like y/n and her brother?, it isn't fair that jack is doing anything to her sister.

He did complained about jack, to the police, but they pushed him out, calling him a mad man, and now he is sure that jack is mixed with the police.

That's why they couldn't find anything about him.