Before we start...

Welcome to the second book in the Acker series!

I hope you enjoy this book. <3

A few things before we get into the story:

So this is the second book in the series, I recommend reading the first one which features the characters this book is about.

Also, the book starts earlier than the last parts in His assassin. That means we are in a time where Lyssa is gone and Killian is alone with Lucy.

There will be 16+ scenes in the book (quite a lot, since the title of the book is his temptation), I do not recommend it to younger readers. (As if this warning ever really stopped anyone.)

There will definitely be some spelling mistakes, so I'd appreciate it if you could correct me in the comments.

As for the release of parts, it will be regular again. Monday and Thursday. It is possible that I will release chapter a little earlier (a day or two) when I have it written in advance.

I will also post on tik tok about this book. Some parts could be there sooner than on wattpad, so make sure you follow me darklight4820

And the last thing I have to add is that I realize that some parts can be cringe-worthy, and for some, maybe the whole book. I'm not a writer and I don't plan to publish books in a solid form. I just do it for fun and as a hobby. If you have nothing nice to say or write about this book, don't write anything at all. Thanks.

And for others who enjoy my books, please enjoy this one too. <3

Pleasant reading. ;)