Chapter 12: Tattoo🔥

So it looks like I have a stalker

So it looks like I have a stalker. On the bright side, he takes good pictures of me.

But that doesn't comfort Julie, as she's been pacing up and down my living room for five minutes talking to herself.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything to her. But it is too late for that.

"Okay, I know what we're going to do." She stopped in place. "We'll take your phone to the police and they'll find the person who's texting you. They know how to do that now, don't they?" Julie is more out of it than I thought.

"Or...listen to me carefully." I reached for my phone. "I'll send him a nude photo because that's probably what he wants, and he'll leave me alone." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you kidding me?" She snorted.

Maybe it's not a good time to joke.

"Julie, it's nothing serious." I stood up from the couch. "Someone..."

"Can you act like an adult for a moment?" She cut me off. "Maya, this is a stalker." She pointed to my phone. "Not another guy who wants to sleep with you. Who knows what's going on in his head. He's obviously following you and what if it won't end there. One day he might..." She stopped when we both heard the front door.

"Not a word to Theo about this." I warned her. I've had enough of Julie acting out, I don't need Theo doing the same.

"Really Maya?" She frowned and shook her head. "I understand that you don't give fuck about world 24/7, but now you should stop and do something about this before it's too late." She picked up her jacket from the couch and walked to the door.

"Julie, come on." I tried to stop her,but she didn't listen. I've never seen her mad like that.

She slipped wordlessly past Theo and Acker who looked really confused.

"Everything okay?" Theo asked.

"Peachy."

*****

I can't believe Julie is ignoring me. On the first day, I still understood it. I even gave her space.

The next day we had a shift together, so there is no way she could avoid me, right? WRONG. She avoided me as much as she could and didn't say a single fucking word to me.

Usually she waits for me and we go together from Eddie's, but no, she left early and didn't say anything. What are we in high school?

On the third day, I called her probably a hundred times. No answer. I also went to her house and I knew she was at home, but she didn't open the door for me. It doesn't matter that I stood there for an eternity and even brought her favorite flowers.

What does she want from me? It's not my fault that some guy thought he was going to stalk me all of a sudden. And it seems pointless to me to go to the police about it. He didn't text me anything during these days anyway, so he probably had enough and is done.