Chapter 1: Lesson

The best thing in the world?

Casual sex.

You can try to convince me, but it wouldn't matter. I don't think there is anyone who can change my mind.

Why have a relationship when you can spend every night with someone else? New adventures, right? A little spontaneity never hurt anyone. It's good to explore new things. In my case, people.

And in the current situation, a woman named Laura. Well I think that's her name.

I explored the inside of her mouth pretty damn well with my tongue. Heaven on earth if you ask me.

"Sebastian!" I heard a voice coming from the door, but my attention was elsewhere. "I swear if I open this door and you're naked, you won't see a penny."

That was enough for me to throw off the blonde, who was yelping and cursing. I threw the duvet over her and pulled on my boxers.

While I was putting on my jeans, the door slowly began to open and one of my brothers stood in it. Killian.

Killian is the oldest of all of us. And by all of us I mean me, my two other brothers Finn and Kai, and little sister Val. Well she isn't so little anymore, but still.

Killian has also been a pain in my ass for the past few months. That's probably what happens when a woman leaves a baby on your neck and blows herself up. Literally.

It's been a tough few months.

"I told you not to bring them here when Lucy is home. Get her out of here before she sees her." He pointed to the woman in my bed.

"Come on Killian. Live a little." I smiled. "Do I look as tense as you do?"

"Get her out of here."He turned on the spot. "And start packing your shit."

"Pack?" I frowned. "Pack for what?" I shouted after him, but didn't get an answer. "Awesome." I exhaled heavily.

I put myself together and turned to the blond on my bed. Her blue eyes watching my every step.

"Where were we?" I smiled and walked over to the bed. But before I did anything else, she sat up.

"What did he mean by don't bring them here?" She was looking at me really pissed off.

Looks like we're done here. Thanks bro, you little cockblocker.

"He didn't mean anything at all." I walked over to her and lifted her chin with my finger so she would look at me.

"What's my name?" She narrowed her eyes, which were full of passion a few minutes ago.

"Easy." I smiled triumphantly. "Laura." I bent my head down to kiss her but was stopped when I felt her hand on my cheek.

"Linda, you asshole." She shoved me, which didn't do much for me, and slipped past me to her stuff on the floor.

Laura, Linda. It was close.