four | to her date

AN : happy new year<3 may this year bring you guys tons of happiness and love and success.

ive also updated the name of my book and changed its cover. it was known as "Misunderstood Mishap" but i had a plot change and decided to to shove away the miscommunication plot i had in my mind. so now we'll have a new plot, much better and much interesting.

thanks for reading, do comment and vote!

ps : i love this part sm and idk why!

My head had to have been in a fucking tailspin because nothing I'd been doing these past couple days was normal

My head had to have been in a fucking tailspin because nothing I'd been doing these past couple days was normal. Work was hectic, per usual, and I was a man of moral so I would never use work as an excuse for my own actions, or rather, distractions.

But how huge of an idiot I was, I'd never really known it until today. I was going to admit it. I'd been watching Vienna everyday for the past week and not because of work, no, but because somehow she had successfully made a place for herself in my mind in a week. Although a part of that would be the deal I'd made with my dad, it was a business arrangement only.

So what the fuck was I doing, purposefully calling her into my office and yelling at her for getting me coffee five or six or eight minutes late? I didn't fucking care about the minutes as long as I got my cup of coffee before I started working. It wasn't much of a big deal.

So what the fuck was I doing, noticing her clothes, the colour of her skirts matching her jewelry or her scrunchies lying scattered on her desk. About two days ago, I'd left my office late and Vienna had already left when I found a baby-pink scrunchy haphazardly lying across her desk, in the little halway space between my office and her desk. So, I picked it up and I still had it in my pocket, even today and they smelled like her hair. I couldn't return it. I loved the smell of her hair.

So what the fuck was I doing, embracing her in my arms, pinning her to my desk and then even asking her for coffee only to buy her lunch like her fucking boyfriend, watching her eat and making her laugh? I was the biggest, most idiotic fool to have accepted my father's offer according to which, apparently, I was supposed to marry her, as a strict business deal only, yet here we were, having lunch and laughing.

So what the fuck was I doing? Thinking with your cock, I clearly heard Lily's voice ring in my ears. Vienna was unaware of so many things happening around her. She was the innocent, carefree bird that the large, disgusting people wanted to latch onto for their own benefit and selfish desires and I hated that I was going to be one of those people very soon.

Lily was my sister. At first, our father informed Lily to befriend Vienna just because of the "wedding" that they would be encompassing us in, without revealing her identity, but then Lily actually started to enjoy Vienna's friendship and told me a few raw conversations of hers and Vienna's, mainly about her parents forcing stuff on her, which made me hate myself even more.