thirty two | the truth

AN: well shucks. so apparently i have a holiday tomorrow at uni and dont have to wake up at 5, so here's this chapter!!

edit: I started writing this chp at midnight, completed it by 2, then went to sleep lol. so I woke up, editted the chp, put up a sneak peek (follow me on Instagram @ fantasizer16) and here it is!!!!!

Do vote and comment pls!!!

After waking Vienna up twice in the middle of the night with my mouth on her pussy and then my dick nudging at her entrance, she finally sighed contentedly, falling limp on the bed, perspiration sticking to her forehead, dripping down the side of ...

After waking Vienna up twice in the middle of the night with my mouth on her pussy and then my dick nudging at her entrance, she finally sighed contentedly, falling limp on the bed, perspiration sticking to her forehead, dripping down the side of her face and into the valley of her breasts.

I bent down, placing a peck to her lips and she squirmed, her lips parting open even though her body trembled with exhausation. Sighing, I pulled the covers on top of her, the ludicrously voluptuous shape of her naked body in my arms driving me crazier than I already had become.

Getting up, I grabbed a warm cloth from the washroom and cleaned her outer and inner thighs where we'd both made a mess, a trail of my seeds mixed with hers, my eyes widening with possessiveness and the need to claim her all over again.

With a sharp breath, I got up, discarded the cloth in trash and got under the sheets, buck-naked, wrapping an arm around her. Even though her back was to me, she snuggled closer and I buried my nose in her hair, taking her in.

The dark red-purple hickies on her neck and throat and breasts shyly peeked from under the covers, the moonlight from the slit in the curtains making her skin glow. I grabbed her hip and wrapped one of my legs over both of hers, my touch burning her bare skin, at that exact point some fucker had touched her in the bar. She belonged to me. She was always meant to be with me, near me.

A red fury had gripped my throat earlier and I'd tried to stay calm but the moment her soft lips had wrapped around my cock, all sanity I thought I had had been floated out of my mind and into the air, my brain functioned by my dick.

Thank God for the fact that she'd once told me in a fleeting conversation that she took her birth control pills religiously since they helped with her periods because I didn't even have the basic sense of looking for a condom when I had hauled her up and thrown her onto the bed, taking her like an animal in heat.

I had almost told her I loved her the moment I came inside her warm heat but refrained myself by just a inch. She did inexplicable things to me. I was a man who was head over heels in love with a woman who was shortly about to find out that I was nothing but a fraud. That I'd been lying to her.

Initially, I'd thought it'd be a good thing to not tell her about the stupid marriage from the get-go, especially because I had only regarded it as a business deal, nothing more nothing less.