thirty | so much fucking trouble

TW: SMut (kinda)

if you're not comfortable with reading sexual scenes, you guys can skip the midpart of the first section but do not miss the other stuff if you're too into the story.

AN: how am i writing chp30 already? i still remember being on chp3 and having fun writing about how Vienna thought Kyst looked so sexy and then hated herself for it😭😭😭 seems like yesterday fr

Even though Savannah had her own home in Chicago where she insisted we stayed, all of us including Vienna, my little sister and Miller politely disagreed and booked three rooms in a hotel the closest to Vienna's two-storey villa

As decided on the plane, the girls would go to Lily's room which was on the floor below mine and Vienna's room since the other rooms on my floor were already booked. Miller's room was on the same floor as me, and thankfully, our rooms were seperated by eight to ten rooms in between us.

The elevator dinged on the sixth floor and Vienna started to leave along with the girls but I held her elbow and pulled her back to my chest. Savannah narrowed her eyes at me as she stood at the threshold of the elevator, not allowing the doors to close. “What do you think you're doing?”

I arched a brow in her direction. “What?”

She only shook her head and started to pull Vienna with her but my girlfriend snatched her arm from both of our holds and placed them on her hips, looking absolutely adorable as she scrunched her nose and waved a finger in between Savannah and I. “Why do you guys keep pulling me? Seriously, leave my hands alone.”

Savannah was no more the quiet, silent fashion designer like I'd thought when I'd first met her about five months ago. Along those months, especially in the last couple weeks, I'd grown accustomed to her antics with Vienna and had realised that in reality, she was extremely goofy and spontaneous.

When my sister told her how annoyed I got anytime someone tried to cut my time with my girlfriend, Savannah had been testing my patience by usually dropping by at the office during lunchtimes and dragging Vienna away, giving me a smirk behind her back. Or texting her all the time and bragging about how she got more replies from Vienna than me.

It was as endearing as annoying. It felt like raising a little sister all over again. Savannah was a repeat of Lily and with both of them put together on one plane for four hours and Vienna being the sweetest human being ever was a literal pain in the ass.

I hadn't gotten two minutes of alone time with my girlfriend since these two little shits would swoop her for a game of Ludo or for gossip anytime I tried to get cozy with her. I seriously contemplated throwing all of them off my jet for a whole of three minutes before sweet laugher had echoed from the back seat where the girls had sat and I had locked the particular thought away in my head. For now.