WHAT'S NEXT? (Lily+Miller announcements)

AN: read till the end if you are interested in reading Lily and Miller's book<3

Hey! kreesilver here. Or you can call me Kree.

I just wanted to make a random appearance right now and tell you (if you are interested) how this book ever even came into existence. The people that have been here since the beginning will remember that when I first published this book, it used to be known as "Misunderstood Mishaps" because unlike what actually became of this book, initially it was supposed to be Kyst accidentally knocking Vienna, losing balance and falling on her. Vienna was going to misunderstand his accidental fall as a way of him flirting and would yell at him in the middle of the road. Later, when she'd see him as her boss, she'd have refused to work for a "loser" like him and would've left.

However, Kyst, as we know him, is no loser. And for the first time in years, he had been able to get soaked in the rain after his grandfather's death because of Vienna. And so he would chase her. And eventually she'd have relented after he had convinced her to help him come past his trauma in return for him giving her a job. There were supposed to be no elements of fake-dating or the forced marriage. What I once had in mind was something very vague but now it has become a full fledged series; YES. A series.

The name of this series is "If I Could" and it will contain three (03) interconnected standalones.

The first book, you guys have already read, is "Date Me, Mr. Archer", featuring Kyst Archer and Vienna Bell.

The second book is coming up soon this month itself and is called "Love Me, Mr. Jones", featuring Miller Jones and Lily Archer.

The third book for now is going to be a suspense but you'll know of it soon.

||

Now let's talk about schedules!

Love Me, Mr. Jones Cover and Blurb Reveal - 4th December, 2023 (Monday) on Instagram (@ fantasizer16) and Wattpad (@ kreesilver)

Love Me, Mr. Jones Tropes Reveal - 5th December, 2023 (Tuesday) on Instagram (@ fantasizer16) and Wattpad (@ kreesilver)

Love Me, Mr. Jones Aesthetic Reveal - 6th December, 2023 (Wednesday) on Instagram (@ fantasizer16) and Wattpad (@ kreesilver)

Love Me, Mr. Jones RELEASE DATE - 16th December, 2023 (Saturday) on Wattpad (@ kreesilver)

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD “LOVE ME, MR. JONES” TO YOUR READING LISTS FOR FURTHER UPDATES!

||

Note: We still have an extended epilogue remaining for Date Me, Mr. Archer that I will post soon. Stay tuned for more updates;)