twenty six | kiss and make up

AN: y'all got so freaking angry at Kyst in the last chapter lmao that you guys just stopped commenting any further. pls don't do that cuz I love reading your comments, as angry and as appreciative they are. here's his POV so you can understand his side of the story<3

The moment I led Miller to my childhood home's kitchen and made sure no one was around, I swung my fist and punched his face

The moment I led Miller to my childhood home's kitchen and made sure no one was around, I swung my fist and punched his face. Hard.

What did the fucker do? He only stumbled back and smirked in the most infuriating way I'd ever seen before straightening himself. "What was that for?" he asked, turning the facet in the kitchen's sink on and splashing some water on his face.

"First of all, you do not talk to my girlfriend like that."

"Like what?"

My blood boiled at the mere presence of this motherfucker. The moment I watched him entering my backyard, uninvited, I'd wanted to ram my fist into his face. And then I saw how Vienna looked at him like a religious puppy looked at his master and my mood had been shit ever since.

To add fuel to my already foul mood, Claudia Jeffrey from seventh grade appeared looking like an A-grade pornstar and I had to entertain her because her so-called boyfriend was one of the members of the board of directors of Archer's and Co. He was twice her age, if not more, and needless to say that the only reason she was with him was his money.

When I'd told her earlier that I regretted inviting her sorry ass to the party, I wasn't lying but Vienna must've thought I'd personally invited her when in reality she'd just bamboozled her way in as her "boyfriend's date."

"Like she's no more than a rock in your shoe," I snapped. I'd been around even earlier when Vienna had gone to talk to him and he'd just cut her off and left, which made me even more enraged that she'd chosen to talk to him and not me even though we'd been in the middle of a fight.

"My, my, Kyst Archer," the fucker smirked. "What's gotten your knickers in a twist?"

"You know, Jones," I spoke with a subtle calm I didn't feel. "When you come to someone's party, uninvited, you should at least have the basic decency to get them a gift."

At that, he straightened, putting both his hands in his pocket and tilted his head to the side and spoke with nonchalance, "I did bring you a gift. I have an offer for you."

"Hard pass." I waved a dismissive hand in his direction.

I'd just turned around to leave when his voice echoed in the kitchen, "I heard you have no manufacturer after you refused to sigh a deal with Black and in a few months, you're also opening a new publishing house in London."

I turned around, appearing uninterested and tipped my chin in his direction. "Your point?"

"How do you manage to keep both your companies rolling without a manufacturer?" he raised a silent brow and I narrowed my eyes at him. "If you didn't already know, I have my own manufacturer and I'd be extremely happy to share the services with both your companies."