twenty four | his (real) girlfriend

AN: it's me again lol. pls vote and comment<3

When Kyst had told me that he had to run to his childhood house to help his parents with setting up for his birthday party, he forgot to mention his penthouse's passcode to me and since I also didn't have the keycard, I was stranded in front of hi...

When Kyst had told me that he had to run to his childhood house to help his parents with setting up for his birthday party, he forgot to mention his penthouse's passcode to me and since I also didn't have the keycard, I was stranded in front of his house door, my purse hanging by my shoulder and the other hand clutching the dress I'd be wearing tonight, that I had borrowed from Savannah.

Usually, whenever I borrowed anything from Sav, she'd give me an hour's worth of lecture schooling me on how careful to be with the dress and what material it was. If there was one thing she loved more than Sully, it was her dresses, especially the ones that she had designed, which honestly were almost all the dresses in her closet.

This time, however, when I'd asked of her to let me borrow a dress since I didn't have time to go for myself and pick one because of the mess Kyst had created by rejecting Bernard's offer and leaving the company without a manufacturer, I had to resort to asking Sav and surprisingly, she had just picked out a black, floor-length dress and shooed me off, saying she needed to get ready too.

Sighing, I dropped the bag with the dress on the floor carefully and whisked my phone out of my purse to dial Kyst's number.

He picked up on the third ring and his voice boomed from the other side. "Hi, Darling. Miss me, already?"

I'd always anticipated how Kyst would act if anything ever went down between us but what I'd not anticipated was this extremely handsome, cool-hearted, chilled golden retriever anytime I called him. "You wish," I retaliated, knowing how he absolutely disliked whenever I denied the obvious, hence as a punishment, he'd kiss me harder and torture me for more later. "I'm standing outside your penthouse because I don't know the passcode."

"Our," his voice came like a sudden whiplash, going from playful to serious in seconds.

"What?"

"Our penthouse. Not mine," he said clearer, his words certain and even though we were on the phone, I could make out the determination etched on his face to make me believe that this penthouse was as much mine as it was his. "And before you protest, I'd like for you to remember what happened the last time you disagreed with me and went out with the fucker Jonah for coffee."

My face heated at the memory. It had been the day after Kyst's birthday and Jonah had approached me, saying he'd just been paid and that he had been going out with the HR department to celebrate, asking if I'd like to join. I'd been done for the day and Kyst had been in a meeting so I'd agreed, only it'd turned out that Jonah had lied and he'd tricked me into going on a date with him.

Since I had obviously wanted to leave, I'd made up an excuse and gotten to the bathroom when a I had felt a looming shadow behind me. In an instant, Kyst's body had engulfed me and he'd kissed the living daylights out of me, making my lips swollen and as I had gone out to say goodbye to Jonah and had warned him to never trick me again, Kyst had already brought his car at the entrance of the cafe where he had helped me in, flipped Jonah the bird and drove off into thin air.