twenty three | if i could

AN: hiiii!! in case you don't remember what happened in the last update, KYST KISSED VIENNA. after she asked him to date her. so now vote. and comment.

When I had been wrecking my brain all night yesterday, thinking about what I could do to make Kyst's birthday as special for him as possible like he had made my life, I had never thought it'd end up like this

Sure I had known that it would be a risk to bring him to the one place that would either destroy everything we'd built together in the past weeks since he might have not liked it or could've easily triggered his trauma or he could've actually been grateful for the surprise.

But as I squinted my eyes up at him with the rain marring both our skins while asking him to date me and as his lips came onto mine, I knew that he was beyond grateful. He loved that I interfered with the fear he harboured about this place and he loved that I reminded him of all the good memories he'd spend here while adding another one to his box of happiness.

Kyst Archer kissed me like the world was on its path to damnation and I was his only salvation, his only way to eternal bliss.

Kyst's lips moved against mine with feverish impatience as one of his hands slipped from my cheeks and slid into my hair and he wrapped them around his hand before tugging it, hard. My whimper echoed between us and he groaned against my mouth as his tongue brushed against my lower lip.

Just to spite him, I didn't open up and instead bit down on his lower lip. A gasp elicited from somewhere and I realised he let his other hand slip from my cheek too just to slap my ass cheek, using my gasp at his advantage to push his tongue in, devouring me, holding me hostage.

He didn't just kiss me. He owned me. He nipped and lapped and sucked my mouth into his like I was his favourite dish. I was breathless and yet I was hungry.

His lemon, citrusy scent mixed with the smell of wet soil due to the rain wrapped around me like a noose and I let him drag me under, into the world of passion and hunger.

He clamped his teeth on my lower lip and I was certain he'd drawn blood until his warm tongue came down and licked at it, soothing the ache.

Kyst didn't care that we were at the sidewalk by the beach or there were at least twenty people around us who could be watching us and that idea only pushed me further into his embrace, a slick throb pulsing between my thighs.

He tilted my chin upwards, tugging at my hair and a soft moan fell from my lips at the delicious sensation before Kyst stopped his assault on my lips and a sinister smirk took over his face. "Quiet for me, baby." His voice was thick, husky, rough and so not good for my core because it danced at the pleasure that his voice was and I rubbed my thighs together.

And again, his lips were on mine, both his hands on my hips as he slowly, too slowly ended the kiss with a peck at the corner of my mouth, leaving me breathless and so damn turned on.