seventeen | housemates

AN : say the name, SEVENTEEN! vote if you stan SVT!!!! and please go listen to them if you don't<3 AND VOTE. and comment. okay bye.

I was the CEO of one the most leading publishing companies in our country

I was the CEO of one the most leading publishing companies in our country. Meaning I had read about hundreds of thousands of drafts, edits and published books of my own company as well as other competing companies.

Guess which genre had the bestselling titles of all times? You guessed it! Fake-fucking-dating.

Life had a weird way of shitting on me. First, my dad insisted I choose Vienna to be my secretary, because apparently her grandfather had made a deal with my grandfather that his granddaughter, Vienna be married to my grandfather's grandson. AKA, me. Confusing, I know.

Why this sort of a deal had even been necessary, I had no idea. Hell I didn't even know mine and her grandfather knew each other to begin with but what could I say? Arranged marriage tropes were second on the list, along with office-romance.

Having a little sister two years younger than me was also a catalyst because Lily ate the romantic shit, which meant I had to too because I was a good brother and I wanted to be involved in everything she did, in order to protect her should it be needed, or protect someone else who would dare to involve themselves with her. She was a troublemaker like that.

Because of Lily, I had read thousands of fake-dating novels varying for them having the most random storyline and unreliable characters to having the best plot with relatable characters.

But my story? My God, I wanted to laugh and cry and thank God at the same time for the ridiculousness of whatever was happening with me. My to-be-wife, who I also really, really, liked, asked me to be her fake-boyfriend. For fucks sake, was I that bad that she couldn't ask me to really date her?

I thought I was pretty transparent that I wanted her. That I was attracted to her. Why the fuck would I go around growling at men in my office for staring at her too long or getting angry at the assumption that Sully would propose to her? Surely she had to notice it. Why wasn't she thinking about people not asking her out because I could name about ten men on the top of my head who had been looking at her with fuck-me eyes ever since she joined.

Like fuck would I ever let them even near her though.

She was so fucking beautiful, and charming, and stunning in every aspect. And she made me breakfast when she woke up too. Seeing her in my shirt and shorts gave me a fucking boner and all I wanted to do was lift her up on the counter and kiss her senseless and then spank her hard for making me lose my mind. Instead, I settled for giving her a demo of how it would be if she gave in to the spark between us; I dirty-talked to her like I was in seventh grade, having phone-sex with my girlfriend. Fucking idiot, I know.

But what I was going to do now? That would top all the amount of idiocy I had done in the past four months of having known her.

"You could stay with me until you find a new home." Her brown eyes snapped to mine, widened in shock, hope brimming in them.