six | the drunk ride back home

Was this how every boss and their secretary behaved? I'd watched enough movies to not believe shit they showed but I'd be damned if I said what they showed in the movies wasn't happening with me in real life

When Sul had proposed to Savannah and professed his feelings, we'd thought they would retire to bed and do their own own couple-y stuff like Sul had predicted.

But Savannah had just thrown a big middle finger in his face by inviting me and Vienna with them into the villa to celebrate. Vienna and her friends drank until after midnight while I stayed fairly sober, wanting to be atleast in my senses when things went South.

And things went south pretty soon.

Immediately after Sul had his last piece of pizza, he sat his fiance on his lap and slid his palm under her mommy jeans. Savannah giggled and shrugged her tunic off, revealing her red lace bra.

My eyes drifted from them to Vienna, sitting on a chair opposite them, watching Sul grope Savannah, in amusement, a giddy smile on her face.

I huffed. What was she laughing about? Watching her oldest bestfriends get naked was fun for her?

Sul shrugged off his jeans and his suit jacket, revealing his black boxers, under which his bulge was eminently visible. Savannah's eyes widened and she broke into a smile, bending down to kiss the tip through his boxers. Sul groaned, pulled Savannah by her hair and kissed her fiercly before shedding her mom jeans. The moment her matching red panties came to my sight, I realised I'd had enough.

Vienna was still watching them make out, almost naked, her eyes widening at her friend's arousal. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, enough porn for today," I muttered roughly and grabbed Vienna's wrist, standing her up.

She swayed slightly, and rightly so because with the amount of whiskey she'd downed in the past two hours, I wouldn't be surprised if she passed out before we even made it to my car.

I called Josh, my driver at some point in the night and he'd been waiting in the parking lot for about fifty minutes now. Sometimes I didn't show it well, but I appreciated that man more than anything, for always being there, at whatever time of the day. I'd probably kill my boss if he ever called me at two in the night and disturbed my sleep.

Thank God I didn't have a boss.

"Come the fuck on Vienna," I muttered, dragging her out of the couple's bedroom.

"Nooooo," she slurred in her drunk daze and groaned before bending down and getting rid of her blood-red heels. She threw them at the foot of their bed and pointed at the couple at the other end of the room, Sul's boxers now gone, his bare arse completely visible as he hauled Savannah onto his waist. "Oh look he's naked."