twenty one | birthday surprises #1

AN : hey, how's everyone today???? anyone from Instagram?

I parked my car in my private garage and got out, rounding the car and opening the door for Vienna

I parked my car in my private garage and got out, rounding the car and opening the door for Vienna. I extended my hand towards her and a small smile crept up her face as she put her palm in mine and stepped out of the car, stumbling a little.

Hand in hand, we took a step forward as she limped wordlessly. I stopped, forcing her to stop too and furrowed my brows. "Why are you walking funny?"

She pressed her lips in a thin line and sheepishly looked down, a blush creeping up her neck. "My legs hurt because of these heels." She dramatically shoved her leg forward, showing me her gorgeous black boots that reigned my fantasies multiple times tonight where I fucked her mercilessly against my wall in only those. Jesus, brain, get out of the gutter.

I pulled her hand that was in mine and brought her to my chest, both my hands going to hold her hips. Smirking, I turned her towards my car and backed her towards it, pinning her back to the car door. Her breath hitched as she held onto my shoulder and breathlessly muttered, "What - what are you doing?"

"Just relax," I said and felt delight in the way she shivered when I pressed a kiss to her neck, took a step back and knelt to the ground in front of her. My hands found her right boot and I slowly, too slowly, unzipped it. Since it was my private garage, there were zero chances anyone would be here so the only sounds that filled the garage were of the zipper and the sharp intake of her breath as I wrapped my palm around her ankle and squeezed, hoping to massage the ache.

Gently, I helped her out of her right shoe before moving onto her left one as she kept awfully quiet. The only evidence of her being affected by me on my knees in front of her was the way her hold tightened on my shoulders and the trail of goosebumps on her milky, soft legs.

"Kyst. . ." she whimpered when I got up and my jean clad thighs brushed against hers. In a slow, exquistive movement, she shut her eyes and gently threw her head back, her breathing coming in a rush.

"Does me giving you princess treatment turn you on, huh, Vi darling?" my voice held the smug tone which I knew she noticed the moment she tore her eyes open and narrowed them at me.

I felt her demeanour change moments before I saw it. Her eyes that were hazy a moment ago cleared and she straightened, her chest puffed out, standing taller than she was before. Smirking, she trailed a finger on my arm that held her shoes, moving closer to me so her chest brush against mine, up, up, up, until she cupped the back of my neck and stood on her toes, bringing my face down to meet hers so our lips nearly touched as she whispered, "Maybe." She pressed a faint kiss to the corner of my mouth and leaned back, shrugging her shoulders as she threw her hair back and said, "Maybe not."

Holy fuck, why was that so hot? A deep, throaty laugh echoed in the garage and Vienna held onto that voice of my laugh, gulping quickly and then turned around to walk towards the elevator. Nope, not today. "Uh-uh, not so fast," I said, my voice huskier than I'd intended it to be. She stopped at my voice but didn't turn around.