EXTENDED EPILOGUE

WELCOME TO THE WEDDING OF KYST ARCHER AND VIENNA ARCHER !! please shower them with your blessings by voting and commenting and following their maker (aka me hehe)

||

If there was one thing I hated the most in the world after liars, it was keeping secrets from my wife and risking upsetting her

If there was one thing I hated the most in the world after liars, it was keeping secrets from my wife and risking upsetting her. I had thought Vienna would yell at me for never informing her about my whereabouts or start a fight with me when I still hadn’t returned from work late at night, especially when we already had plans; plans that included
me taking her out all night and then celebrating our anniversary in the hills.

I wanted to piss Vienna off so I could surprise her in the best way possible. I wanted her anger and her rage so I could mould then into affection and love. But my Vienna was the sweetest person alive and it really, really unnverved me when she was so understanding.

As her husband and the person who should love her the most in the world, she must yell at me whenever I made her feel like she wasn’t my priority. And while I had started seeing certain changes in her behaviour and how she had started to claim me in public by either wrapping her arm around my waist while we walked or leaning her head against my shoulder, I still wanted her to feel comfortable with telling me exactly what she wanted.

The journey wasn’t going to be easy. Her father and mother had treated her like she was non-existent. Sully had gone abroad to study after only about a year of meeting her. Miller had also left soon after everything went down between her and Bernard. And that motherfucker whom she had loved, or thought she had, had turned out to be the worst part of her life. So I got it when she was afraid of relying on someone or staking a claim.

But I also had to make it known that I wasn’t going any fucking where. Because let’s be real, I had no where to go. Wherever Vienna was, I had to be.

And so I had to pull this stunt today. I made her believe I was going to cancel on her about us going out on our anniversary and hoped she’d be angry — and understandably so — but when she hadn’t, I couldn’t find my words. So, I went down on one knee. Like I had prepared. And I laid down every single feeling I had been holding onto.