Vol. 5: Chapter 18.2 - Behind the Leak

There were a lot of inconspicuous locations around this city-like campus. One of which would be the place we were going to right now.

"Oh, this seems like a nice place to make shady deals. Perfect for you, Kiyotaka-kun." Kikyou smiled cutely.

"That's true." I can't help but agree.

We were currently near the edge of the campus, just a few buildings along the westmost boulevard. Most of them are used as storehouses, so there was little to no chance for any students to be here. That's especially true now that the sports festival just ended.

 That's especially true now that the sports festival just ended

(Reference: Classroom of the Elite - Season 2 - Episode 6)

"This should be a good spot," I whispered.

Voices could be heard not far from where we were. With careful steps, the three of us slowly crept up beside the corner of a certain building.

"You're satisfied now, right? Class A lost 100 points. Class B won." A familiar voice of a male student shocked Horikita and Kikyou.

"Fufufu. Indeed we have. It's too bad that we still lost 50 class points in the end."

"That's... not our fault anymore." Another familiar voice replied-- this time, from a female student.

"Please don't fret, Mori-san. As per our agreement, we will delete the video after the sports festival is over. There's no need to worry."

Horikita was perplexed while Kikyou's expression was dark. We knew the voices of all three students. Our classmates, Mori and Kikuchi were currently talking to Class B's leader, Sakayanagi Arisu. It seems like some truths will finally be revealed.

"Sorry, Mori-san. We won't bother you after this..." Another female voice was heard. The tone sounded more exhausted than remorseful.

Judging from Horikita's reaction, it didn't seem like she knew her.

"Here. Please delete the video yourself. Although we won't be able to prove it, please believe that we didn't make any copies. We won't use that 'incident' against you in the future," said Sakayanagi.

It didn't seem like they made a deal involving a contract.

A few seconds passed, with Mori or Kikuchi probably deleting whatever it was that they had to delete.

"Here you go. Please take your phones back, as well. Thank you for your assistance Kikuchi-kun. I would love to get your help again in the future but..."

"Don't even think about it. I won't betray my class again."

"I see. Well, that's a shame. I don't mind reserving a spot for you and Mori-san in our class before graduation, you know?"

"Sakayanagi-san, are you serious?" asked the other girl.

"No, thanks. We'll pass up on that 'offer'," Mori answered strongly.