Too much- Jenna Ortega

***DISCLAIMER: if you have emetophobia or puking makes you feel unwell this story might not be for you!!!***

Word count: 1498

You leaned on the bar, your head swirling as you downed your third drink of the night, your friends cheering you on. You had gotten in a fight with your girlfriend just seconds before you left the house, so you didn't care about how much you drank.

"Chug, chug, chug!" Your friends chanted as you swallowed the last bit of your beer. You had always been a lightweight drinker so this would be hitting you really hard.

"Holy fuck." You choked out, setting the bottle down on the counter beside you. "I am never doing that again..." you slurred. Suddenly your phone chimed in your pocket, catching your attention.

Jen<3: Babe where are you? (9:18 pm)

You stared down at the screen, deciding whether or not you should answer, but even if you were mad at Jenna you didn't want to worry her, so you reluctantly responded.

You: oun with fernds (9:19 pm)

You misspelled half of the text, you were trying to say 'out with friends' but you failed miserably. You stared down at your phone, waiting for a response, but you didn't get one. You decided that was for the best and went back to partying and dancing with your friends.

"Hey y/n you okay?" Your friend Jay asked you, noticing your slightly down expression.

"I got into a fight with Jenna earlier," you said loudly, trying to yell over the music, "I think shesstill mad." You slurred your words together.

"Yeah I think she is," he said, showing you his phone. "She texted me asking if I knew where you were."

"Oh, did you tell her?" You asked, kind of hoping he had since he was considerably less drunk than you were and she could probably understand him.

"Yeah I did, I don't wanna piss her off even more, sorry." He smiled

"No, nono it's good you told her." You giggled, "jus so she knows imnot dead." You slurred. He just gave you a nod in agreement as the two of you continued to dance, your other friends slowly joining you.

***time skip***

It had been about another half hour of dancing and drinking, your friends still convincing you to drink more than you already had. Your phone buzzed again, your head fuzzy as you tried to look at the screen.

Jen<3: I'm here, come outside, please. (10:05 pm)

You: whst? (10:05 pm)

Jen<3: Nevermind, I'll be right there. (10:06 pm)

You stared at your phone, genuinely unable to process what your girlfriend had said, but you didn't have to think about it for too long before you felt an arm tug on yours. You turned your head to see Jenna, her hair pulled up in a quick bun and her eyes staring angrily at you.

"Oh hey," you smiled, "whater you doin here?" You said drunkenly, your words even more heavily slurred than they had been previously.

"God y/n, how much did you drink?" She asked you, grabbing your chin and inspecting your face and neck, beer spilled down your front.

"Im uhm I don't know.." you said, the feeling of her hand on your face making you blush. No matter how long the two of you had been together, the most simple things made you fall in love with her all over again.

"Too much." She whispered to herself, grabbing your hand in hers and turning to face your friends. "I'm taking her home," she said. It wasn't a question and they knew that, she was taking you home whether they liked it or not. She began to drag you through the bar as you lazily waved goodbye to your friends. As soon as you left the building, the cool air hit your skin, making you realize just how hot it really was in there. She dragged you to her car and set you in the passenger's seat, going around the car to get in.

"Your pretty you know that right?" You giggled, staring at her as her jaw clenched, the fluorescent lights of the bar sign lighting up her face. She was absolutely gorgeous and you loved her more than anything, but she was not in the mood for compliments as of right now.

"Drink." She said sternly, handing you a bottle of water and starting the car. You took it from her, leaning back in your seat like a child being scolded. You took a small sip of the water, not realizing how much you needed it, and soon you had downed the whole thing.

"Please don't be mad at me," you frowned, looking at your girlfriend, her jaw clenched and her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not mad," she said quickly, assuring you that you need not worry about that. "I was worried about you y/n." She whispered, her eyes focusing on the road as she continued driving. "You were mad at me and I didn't know where you were. Anything could have happened to you." Her voice was filled with sadness as she spoke, just the mere thought of something bad happening to you had her close to tears.

"I know Jen, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left in the first place." You said, a headache forming the more you spoke. "And I'm sorry I'm so drunk," you giggled, the smell of stale beer covering your clothes.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad." Jenna laughed as she pulled the car into the parking garage. You looked around suddenly, not realizing you were already home. "Come on, let's get you inside." You followed your girlfriend quickly, needing her help to get up the stairs to your apartment. As soon as she unlocked the door you shuffled over to the couch, falling on it and snuggling into it. "Oh no, no, no!" She tutted, running over to you, and pulling you up.

"Whyyyyy?" You whined, looking into your girlfriend's eyes as she smiled at you.

"Because you smell like alcohol and I don't want you laying on our clean couch." It was true, you smelled like a bar, and you just felt like one too. You stared at her, a smile on your face as you looked at her soft features. A few strands of hair fell into her face as she held you up from the couch.

"Oh god," you muttered, suddenly feeling extremely nauseous, your head spinning. You sprinted towards your bathroom, hearing the patter of your girlfriend's footsteps behind you. You immediately kneeled down in front of the toilet, throwing up violently. Jenna grabbed your hair in one hand, wrapping her other arm around you.

"Okay, you're okay," she cooed, holding your hair out of your face as you puked. Of course, you felt sick but aside from that you felt embarrassed. Embarrassed that you had drank so much to the point that Jenna had to hold your hair back as you emptied your stomach. You stayed like this for the better part of ten minutes, the nausea coming in waves.

"God I'm so sorry," you muttered as you finally finished puking, leaning on the side of the toilet. You wiped your mouth with your hand, shutting the lid and flushing before you had to look at your vomit any longer.

"Don't apologize, we've all done it before." She smiled, stroking your hair with her hand as she sat on the floor with you. "I'm gonna go get you some medicine and water, why don't you take a shower?" She suggested, standing from the floor and helping you up. You smiled at her, wondering how you got so lucky.

"If I hadn't just finished puking I would kiss you right now," you joked, looking at the woman in front of you.

"Yeah, please don't." She scrunched her nose just imagining that, causing you to laugh. "Now get in the shower." She said, letting go of you and leaving the bathroom.

***time skip***

You stepped out of the shower, seeing a bottle of water, meds, and clothes set out on the counter for you. You blushed at the kindness of your girlfriend. You took the meds quickly, trying desperately to not become nauseous again, and brushed your teeth, thankfully that your mouth no longer tasted like puke. Getting dressed quickly, you left the bathroom, looking for your girlfriend. You found her sitting on the couch in the living room, scrolling on her phone.

"Better?" She asked you, looking up at you and smiling.

"Much," you sighed, sitting next to her and laying your head in her lap.

"So," she began, tangling her hands in your hair, "how much did you drink?" You giggled, turning to face her. You leaned up and pressed a kiss to her lips, and she returned it, the taste of your mint toothpaste still on your tongue. Pulling away, you laid back on her lap.

"Too much."