Why choose- Jenna Ortega AND Mikey Madison

***Here is the VERY special one shot! Warning, Some scream 6 spoilers ahead, read at your own risk babes!!! istg I put my entire heart and soul into this***

Word count: 3286

You were sitting on your couch snuggling with your dog Fonsie when your phone buzzed, the sound startling both of you slightly.

Mikey<3:  Hey y/n! do you maybe wanna hang out today?

Your heart skipped a beat as you read the girl's text, you had always found Mikey very attractive and got giddy around her.

You: uhm yes! I would love to! What time??

Mikey<3: In like 30 min??

You immediately hopped up, realizing you were still in your pajamas and looked very similar to a gremlin.

You: sure!

Mikey<3: my place?

You: I'll be there!

"Oh fuck." You sighed to yourself, running quickly into your room and shoving on ripped jeans and a band tee.

You put on a little bit of makeup and threw your hair into a bun, petting Fonsie's head and running out of the door.

***time skip***

You rang her doorbell and your heart practically leaped out of your chest.

"Hi!" She smiled as she opened the door, wrapping you in a tight hug before you could process that she was there.

"Hey Mikey," you responded, hugging the girl as she stepped back, pulling both of you into her house.

"Wanna watch Scream Six? I haven't seen it yet and I told Jenna I'd watch it before tonight." She asked, leaning backward. You hid the small smirk on your face, proud of the fact that she didn't know you played ghost face.

"Yeah, sure!" You smiled mischievously, your heart racing as she smiled back at you. "Wait, what's tonight?" You knew there was something you were supposed to do, but you honestly couldn't remember.

"Jasmin's party," she laughed, walking farther into her house and beckoning for you to follow. "She is reuniting the scream five cast with the rest of you guys." You mentally slapped yourself for forgetting your best friends party.

"I'm so excited for you to watch the new one." You giggled, trying to hide your secret. She just sent you a cute little smile and flopped onto her couch, patting the seat beside her.

As soon as the initial kill scene was over, you were on screen, walking with Tara and the group to the OKB party.

"Oh em gee. You're literally so pretty!" She beamed, the blush on your cheeks only staying hidden because of the darkness of the room. "Like seriously what the fuck."

"Okay stop, have you seen yourself?" You asked, looking away from the TV and toward the girl. She was focused on the screen in front of her, the soft glow illuminating her face beautifully.

"Okay, right now I'm gonna guess that Anika and Quinn are ghost face." She said, watching the movie and genuinely thinking about it.

"Hm Anika? Really?" You asked, looking at the girl on the screen, in your head laughing at the fact that you killed Anika in the next few minutes.

"Never trust the love interest..." she said ominously, turning to look at you. The two of you just stared into each other's eyes and laughed, you knowing the truth.

***time skip***

As the end credits rolled you looked over at Mikey, her face one of pure shock.

"You asshole!" She joked, shoving you lightly and sitting crisscrossed to look at you. "You were the killer?"