We shouldn't: part 7- Tara Carpenter

Word count: 713

***not proofread or edited, just a short part to finish off the story.***

Your heart sank in your chest and you felt like you had been thrown back into your body. You didnt care what she had done, she was your sister and you couldnt stand to lose her.

You flung the door back open and began your sprint back down the stairs, your heartbeat in your ears, the large cut on your back throbbing.

"Y/n! No!" Tara yelled as she followed you, being much slower considering the boot on her foot. But you didnt care what she said, you just wanted to help your sister.

As you turned the corner and looked over the banister you could see your sister on the floor, blood all around her, one of the women you didnt know standing smugly with a knife.

"Amber!" You screeched without being able to stop yourself, running down the stairs, missing a few of them on the way down. Sam grabbed your arm as soon as you were on the main floor but you shook her off, falling to your knees beside your sister.

Her blood soaked your jeans as you pulled her head into your lap, tears streaming down your face. Of course you were absolutely pissed at her, and you couldnt fathom why she would do this. But that doesnt mean you were going to let her die alone.

"Hey sis," you cooed as you wiped some hair out of her face, tears beggining to fall from her eyes as she choked for air.

"I'm sorry," she began to cry, as she grabbed the bottom of your shirt in her hands, balling it up tightly. "I just-" she began, being interrupted by her own coughing.

"I know, I know." You cried, grabbing your hand in hers. You could feel the way she was shaking as she cried, more and more blood leaving her body but the second.

"I love you." She smiled as she squeezed your hand tightly. Your heart shattered as you heard these words, knowing that your sister was still in there somewhere.

"I love you too." And with that her body went limp, her hand slipping out of yours. Your whole world had just crumbled in the matter of minutes, and you werent sure what to do.

"Y/n," Tara whispered as she finally got to the bottom of the stairs, your shoulders dropping as you heard the girls voice. You felt her hand on your shoulder as she came up behind you, her touch finally convincing your tears to flow freely.

Your sobbing began as you spun around and hugged Tara's legs, your tears quickly soaking through her jeans as you cried. Wes was dead. Liv was dead. And worst of all, your sister was dead.

And as you heard the sirens down the road, your sobs didnt quiet. Because you knew you would have to explain the fact that the newest ghost face was your sister.

***time skip***

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" You called out, placing the last peice of jewlery on your body. Everyone was standing in the living room waiting for you and Tara.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm ready." She smiled as she walked out into the room. This was the first time you had seen her in her costume and she was gorgeous.

"Damn," you smirked as you walked toward her, the mischief on your voice clear, "you're the hottest pirate I have ever seen."

She just smiled and wrapped her hands around your neck, kissing your lips softly as she stood on her tip toes.

"Okay, can we go now?" Chad asked quickly, his tone sounding annoyed and playful at the same time. "I wanna get there before all the good booze is gone."

"Yes, we can go." You groaned as you disconnected your lips from hers, remembering that there were other people in the room.

"Quinn! We are leaving." Tara yelled as she grabbed her purse from the front table.

"Where ya headed?" She asked as she poked her head out from her bedroom. The girl was clearly not wearing a shirt but nobody paid any mind.

"The OKB party," Mindy smiled as she grabbed Anikas hand, "and we are going to be late so let's go."

"Okay have fun!" She called, sounding like a mom.

"And be safe!"