Broken bruised and bleeding- Jenna Ortega

***Disclaimer: If this was a real situation you would probably be advised to go to the hospital, butttttt I need some angst and some caretaker Jenna so just bear with me!***

Word count: 2274

"Want another round?" You asked, being a little drunk but not wanting the night to end.

"Nah dude, I need to go home." Your friend Sam slurred, clearly way more intoxicated than you. The two of you had been out celebrating their twenty-first birthday with a few other friends, but you were the only two who had remained at the bar still.

"Alright, just don't call a cab or anything, have someone come get you." You said, waving your half-empty glass at them as they began to stand from the bar.

"Don't worry, I called Clara, she is on her way." You did feel some relief knowing that their girlfriend was picking them up instead of them calling an Uber. "Cuz I would get a ride from you... but neither of us should drive right now."

"Well text me when you get home safe, okay?" You asked as they grabbed their things and began to walk away. They just threw up a half-hearted thumbs up before walking out of the doors. "Love ya!" you shouted as they disappeared from sight, letting out a large sigh as you threw a twenty on the counter and began to stand.

"Hey, wait," the bartender called, getting your attention. "I don't wanna let you drive, you got a ride?" He seemed genuinely concerned for your well-being, but you also knew that he was liable if you got in an accident.

"No, I'm not driving, I only live a few blocks from here." You smiled, and he began to wave you off when a commotion gathered his attention as well as yours. A girl across the bar was yelling at some dude, asking if he put something in her friend's drink.

"No, I saw you!" She yelled, pointing to her friend's wine glass, the man beside it acting clueless. "The second she went into the bathroom you put something in it!"

"Hey, uhm what's going on here?" The bartender asked calmly, turning his body to face the man, shielding the woman slightly.

"Why don't you stay the fuck out of it?" The man hissed, puffing his chest out in an attempt to assert dominance. The bartender took a quick step back, clearly feeling very threatened. The larger man was definitely very drunk, and also definitely guilty of spiking the woman's drink

You didn't like to insert yourself in drama that wasn't yours, but you also couldn't just stand by and watch this happen without helping.

"Maam, why don't you and your friend come to this side of the bar with me?" You offered loudly, pointing at two open seats where you and your friend had just been, a genuine smile on your face. You saw her shoulders drop in relief as she was about to answer, but she was cut off.

"They're fine here, why don't you keep your bitch mouth out of this." The man spat, fuming with rage as he dug himself into a deeper hole.

"Sir, I wasn't talking to you. I would appreciate it if you refrain from insulting me." People around the bar started to film, mostly because there was a fight, but also because you were known for acting and dating Jenna Ortega, so fame followed you by proxy.

"Oh yeah? And what the fuck are you gonna do about it?" He began to yell as he shifted his attention from the two women fully onto you. You were thankful that he had finally left them alone. but you also regretted getting involved.

Luckily you didn't have to come up with any other response because security finally showed up, taking hold of the man and taking him to the back to talk.

"Thank you." The woman smiled as the bartender dumped the tampered drink. You just smiled politely and waved your goodbye, finally exiting the bar. Unfortunately, as soon as you entered the cool night air, you heard your name being called, and a group of girls your age running over.