School trip: part 3- Vada Cavell

Word count: 1264

You pulled your phone off of the charger and quickly unlocked it, pulling up your messages with Mia immediately.

You: 911, text me back right fucking now.

You waited for a few minutes, staring impatiently down at your phone screen as you watched the status go from delivered to read, the little typing bubbles popping up suddenly.

Mia: Dude it's 6 in the morning, why r u awake?

You debated all the ways you could tell your best friend, ranging from 'I have feelings for Vada... I think.' to 'guess who I woke up next to?' But you quickly decided you didn't want to panic Mia too much, so you went with a basic explanation.

You: Because I woke up when Vada woke up because we shared the bed last night and ended up unconsciously cuddling??

You didn't even have to wait a full five seconds before Mia's response came through, her panic quite obvious.

Mia: EXCUSE ME WHAT?!

You: THATS WHAT IM SAYING

You weren't sure if what you said made any sense, and you also weren't sure that what you were currently feeling made any sense. But you did know that Vada thought you had no clue what happened.

Mia: Okay so let me get this straight, you willingly got in the same bed as Vada fucking Cavell, and when you woke up you were cuddling?

You: yep.

Mia: Well, what did she say??

You: She doesn't know I know...

Mia: how is that even possible

You: I pretended to be asleep

Mia: of course you did

You: hey! What is that supposed to mean??

However, you didn't have time to look at Mia's response, because the door to the bathroom swung open, and Vada walked out quickly. Her hair was wet, but thrown up into a bun, and all she had on was shorts and a huge t-shirt.

You could barely look at the girl as you thought about the position the two of you had been in just a few minutes ago, your heart racing. But, you couldn't let her know you knew, so you started a random conversation.

"Leave any hot water for me?" You asked quietly, slowly slipping your way out of the bed as you looked for your towel. She pulled her gaze up from the floor and just looked at you for a few moments, forgetting to answer your question. "Vada?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, there is plenty." She mumbled, walking away from you and sitting on the edge of the small desk in the room, staring at the floor thoughtfully. As you looked toward her, you saw your towel, lying over the top of the desk chair.

You didn't even think before you began to walk toward her, her eyes darting to you immediately as she saw what you were doing. You placed one hand on the corner of the desk, only an inch or two away from her thigh, leaning forward across her body as you grabbed your towel.

Her breath hitched and you wouldn't have noticed except for the fact that she leaned back slightly, her bottom lip tucking under her teeth. Normally, you wouldn't feel the need to tease her, but now that you had the prime opportunity, you couldn't stop yourself.

"You nervous around me?" You chuckled as you stood up, beginning to walk toward the bathroom. You saw as her eyes went wide and she jumped off of the desk, "Weird," you continued cockily as you slid the door open "You weren't nervous this morning."

***time skip***

"You really said that?" Mia laughed as she sat down next to you, a full plate of food in hand. You hadn't seen her all day despite being in the same places, so it was nice to see her at dinner. "What was her reaction?" She asked as she took a small sip of her drink.

"I don't know!" You laughed, grabbing a fry from off of her plate and practically shoving it down your throat. "I shut the door and left her there while I took a shower, when I got back out she was gone."

"That is... that is absolutely crazy." She smiled as she looked over at you. But her face changed from a shit-eating grin to a concerned frown. You didn't have the time to turn around and see what made her change before a voice spoke.

"Can we talk?" Vada said quietly, slightly startling you seeing as she had snuck up on you. Her deep brown eyes didn't dare move from the floor, her hands fidgeting in her pocket. "Alone?"

"Yeah, yeah." You said quietly, standing up from your spot despite the strange look Mia gave you. You followed as the small girl began to weave through the dining tables at the hotel, her pace growing steadily faster. 

She turned the corner quickly, her small figure disappearing behind the wall before you could catch up. And as you ran after her, trying to see what was so wrong that it had the brunette in such a panic.

But as you rounded the corner, your back hit the cold cement wall and you felt a pair of warm soft lips on yours, a hand tugging at your shirt. You didn't exactly know what to do, but what you did know was that you had been waiting for this since the moment you saw her freshman year.

You wrapped your hand around the back of her head, holding her hair in your hand as you deepened the kiss, the other hand falling on her hip.

As you lightly tugged on her hair a groan fell from her lips, enticing you to do it again, wanting to do anything to please her.

You didn't know where these very sudden very strong feelings came from, but you didn't care, all you wanted was Vada.

You pulled your lips off of hers and tugged on her hair, causing her head to fall back, giving you access to her neck. You then quickly leaned down, your mouth centimeters away from her as you whispered.

"We will continue this later." Then you pressed a soft kiss right under her jaw, feeling her shiver as you did so. And as you let go and began to walk away you couldn't stop the blush quickly spreading on your face, your heart racing at what you had just done.

***time skip***

Of course, you had told Mia everything that had happened and she screamed louder than you thought possible. But then she immediately told you to go to your room and meet Vada, keeping your promise that things would continue later.

So as you took the elevator upstairs you felt your heart beating out of your chest, your throat becoming dry at the mere thought of what you were going to say. You pulled your hotel key out of your pocket and stepped out of the elevator slowly.

As you fumbled with the key in the door you heard a squeak from the other side, some soft footsteps getting closer to you. And when you swung the door open you were met with the sight of Vada, wearing shorts and a huge hoodie, her hair in a bun, her lip pulled between her teeth.

"Hi, uhm so-" You started, but you were quickly cut off as she pulled you inside, shutting the door and pinning you against it within a second. She balled her fists in the bottom of your shirt, her dark brown eyes practically black as her pupils grew.

"Just shut up and kiss me."

****************************

Hey guys, I'm so sorry this took so long. I've been pretty busy with school starting back up, but hopefully I have figured out a good schedule.

I am hoping to have the next part up by tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your patience!!

Love you guys so much *and I love your comments, they always make me smile.*

-Ggldocswriting2258