Keep quiet- Tara Carpenter

WARNING: SMUT (ALL PERSONS 18+)
*y'all I'm in such a smutty mood idk what has gotten into me... but enjoy!!*

Word count: 2865

You and Tara had made a bet to one another, you couldn't have any physical contact, and the first person to give in owed the other one the date of their choice. It had already been three weeks, and neither of you seemed to be giving in. Now, obviously, you and Tara were both extremely stubborn women, and you were determined to beat your girlfriend.... But it wasn't going to be easy.

"Hey there sweetheart," she hummed as she walked up behind you, placing her arms on either side of you, being careful not to get too close. You jumped at her sudden appearance, ignoring the fact that her sneaking up on you was one of the hottest things ever. "Whatcha doing?" She cooed, her voice more seductive than usual.

You wanted to drive her absolutely nuts and force her to give in, and the only way you knew to do that was jealousy. "Oh, I was just texting Anika, her and I are going to go to the mall today." You smiled sweetly, mischief in your voice as you tried to stay ominous.

"Oh, can I come?" She asked, moving her arms before she could accidentally touch you and taking a step around the couch so you could see her. She was wearing the most gorgeous blue top that showed off her figure perfectly, her hair half up half down, the pieces in her face driving you crazy.

"Nope." You smirked, standing up and making your way toward the door, grabbing your wallet on the way out.

"Wait, baby," she called, walking after you with a speed you didn't know possible. She reached her arm out to stop you but then quickly pulled it back, remembering the deal. You paused, looking back at her as her expression went from offended to amused, finally realizing what you were doing. "Oh, I see." She s irked, her tongue gliding over her teeth in a smirk.

"See what?" You asked innocently, pretending you had no clue what she was talking about. Your face flushed red as you looked at her. The way she composed herself was so sexy the you were surprised you had lasted even a week without her touch, but you were too stubborn to let her win, so you continued to play dumb.

"Nothing," she grinned, "I'll see you later baby." And with that you walked out of your apartment to meet Anika, hoping that Tara would give in soon so you could feel her body on yours again.

***time skip***

Your friends were aware of the bet, and some of them had clearly chosen sides, Anika, thankfully choosing yours. As the two of you walked through the mall, she came up with the most brilliant idea. "You should try on some really hot outfits and post the pictures," she smiled as she thumbed through a clothing rack.

"Anika, have I ever told you how wonderful you are?" You smiled as you grabbed a couple things quickly, flashing her a quick smile. You grabbed a few options, all of which made you look absolutely irresistible. The first was a silky black dress, the fabric hugging your curves perfectly as you snapped a picture. The next was a tight black compression shirt with some gray sweatpants.  And the last, the most stunning of them all, was a dark purple top similar to what Tara had been wearing earlier that day, paired with black ripped jeans.

You posted pictures in all three and eventually decided to buy the last one, knowing you could use it to your advantage soon. Within minutes of your post you had a text from Tara, your heart beating at the notification.

Tara: Now I see why you didn't want me to come with...

Her text made your cheeks flush red and your stomach turn. You weren't sure how to respond without sounding like a needy idiot so you just stood there staring at the screen until her text bubbles popped back up.