Confession: part 2- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 1606

"That was the gnarliest movie I have ever seen," Mason said as the end credits for Midsommar rolled. He and Dylan had disgusted looks on their faces, all of you girls laughing at them.

"That was awful," Dylan added, his face scrunching up even more.

"It was your pick dingus." You laughed, chucking a piece of popcorn at him. It hit him right between the eyes and he slumped over the couch, pretending to be dead.

"Well I better get going," Jaz said, standing up from your couch and grabbing her bag from the floor next to her. "This was really fun, let's do this again." She smiled, waving at all of you before opening your front door.

"Bye Jaz!" You yelled as she walked out, your voice echoing through your apartment. "Well, what do you guys want to do?" You then asked, turning your attention to the remaining people in the room.

"How about some board games?" Mikey suggested, and everyone nodded in agreement. You started to stand to get the board games, but Mikey pulled you back down, her hands on your arm. "Let me get them, just tell me where they are."

You could practically feel Jenna's stare as Mikey touched you, and you couldn't help the smile that grew on your face. Jenna wasn't a person who got jealous easily... but right now... she was jealous.

"They are in the cabinet next to the kitchen table, let Dylan and Mason help you pick."

The three of them walked into your kitchen, leaving you and Jenna alone in the living room. You turned to her, about to speak about what had happened earlier, but Mikey cut you off.

"You guys wanna play spin the bottle?" She piped up, walking back over to the two of you with an empty beer bottle in hand. 

"I don't think-" you began, but again, you were cut off.

"Uhm, hell yes." Dylan said, returning to his spot on the couch, "I mean come on, there are three hot girls here." You all collectively rolled your eyes at Dylan, you throwing another piece of popcorn at his head.

"Dylan, you're a dumbass." You scoffed, moving from your seat on the couch to the floor. Mason lushed your coffee table to the side of the room, and everyone else settled on your rug. "Okay, which wants to spin first?" You asked nervously, hoping that no one would land on Jenna but you.

"I will," Dylan said, a huge smile on his face. He placed the bottle in the center and gave it a huge spin, looking between you girls with a smirk on his face. But as the bottle slowed to a stop, his smile dropped being replaced with a look of fear. It had landed on Mason. "Wait, do I have to?!" He questioned, looking between the floor and the other boy.

"Come here!" Mason yelled, not giving Dylan a chance to process what was happening before he smashed his lips onto the other boy. Both of them immediately pulled away, Mason laughing while Dylan wiped his face on his sleeve.

"Dude!" He yelled, punching Mason. You, Jenna, and Mikey burst out laughing at the actions of your friends. While Dylan continued to be dramatically disgusted, Milkey reached down, taking the bottle in her hand and spinning it.

Your smile quickly dropped when you realized that it had landed on you. But just like Mason had done to Dylan, she didn't even give you a moment to process before she reached behind your neck and pulled you in, kissing you deeply.

Now if it was any other day you would have reciprocated the kiss. But after finding out how Jenna felt about you, and vice versa, you remained stiff. You could practically feel Jenna's stare boring into your skull, but you couldn't help but smile. She was jealous that someone else was kissing you... and she wasn't even trying to hide it.