Just relax- Jenna Ortega

Word count: 1392

You stood there, staring at the small girl in her Nevermore uniform.

"God Wednesday do you know what you do to me?" You asked, stepping towards her, following your tape markers on the floor.

"And what is that?" She asked, not moving from where she was, allowing you to be inches from her. You stared into her eyes, ready to recite your script, but your cheeks flushed red and your palms began to sweat.

"I uh- I don't know what to say," you admitted, your fists balling at your sides. "No seriously, I forgot my line." You said, your voice full of shame as everyone around you groaned.

"Alright, let's wrap for the day, we will come back to this tomorrow!" Someone yelled from behind the set, everyone dispersing to go take a break and do whatever.

"I'm sorry Jen, I just keep forgetting." You giggled, running your hands through your hair. But the truth was, you were just nervous. You had had a huge crush on Jenna since you started filming season one of Wednesday, you were now well into season two, where your character Morgan had become a love interest. It was really hard for you to try to flirt with 'Wednesday' when Jenna made you so nervous.

"It's okay," she smiled, putting her hand on your arm, "just go get some rest, I'm sure you'll get it tomorrow." You gave her a slight nod before turning around, hoping she didn't see the blush creeping onto your cheeks. You walked as fast as you could toward your trailer, hoping to get out of your costume as quickly as possible.

"Hey y/n!" You heard from behind you, turning to see none other than your best friend Emma skipping towards you.

"Oh hey!" You said, slowing a bit for her to catch up with you before continuing to your trailer.

"Sooo, how was your kiss scene with Jenna?" She taunted, following you into your trailer and flopping herself on the couch. She knew about your crush on the brunette, and also knew about the scene you were supposed to be shooting.

"It uh, it didn't happen." You said, an embarrassed smile on your face as you took off your Nevermore uniform, slipping into some sweatpants and a simple black t-shirt.

"What?" She exclaimed, hopping up from your couch, a super surprised look on her face.

"I know, I know," you groaned, laying down where she had previously been. You replayed the embarrassing moment in your head, thinking about the smaller girl's soft eyes.

"Well, what happened??" She questioned, staring at you as you contemplated how to answer.

"I got nervous," you sighed, burying your head in your hands as the blush returned to your cheeks, "I mean come on, how am I supposed to not get nervous? Have you seen her?" Emma laughed at your words, realizing just how much of a crush you had. 

"y/n y/l/n, I want to smack you so hard right now," she laughed, putting her hands on her hips like a disappointed mother. "You have the chance to kiss the girl you are practically in love with, and you're too nervous to do it." You rolled your eyes at her, sitting up so you could argue, but then there was a knock at your trailer door.

"Come in!" You said, not giving Emma a chance to make fun of you anymore. You turned your attention to the doorway, and your heart practically leaped out of your chest. There was Jenna, walking into the door of your trailer, a wide smile on her face. She had changed out of her Nevermore uniform and was in a similar outfit to yours, her hair in a bun, her headphones around her neck.

"Oh, hey Jenna," Emma smirked, giving you a mischievous smile.

"Hey Em," she answered, her eyes glued to you, "can I have a moment with y/n?" She asked, her question making your heartbeat quicken.

"Of course!" Emma responded, giving you a thumbs up and skipping out of your trailer, shutting the door behind her. As soon as the handle clicked, Jenna began laughing, a huge smile on her face.

"What?" You asked, sitting up slightly as the girl leaned her body on the wall, facing you, "What's so funny?"

"Let's just say," she began, taking a few steps toward you, "Your trailer walls are quite thin." her laugh continued to ring out as she waited for you to process. She had been standing outside the door, while you and Emma were talking.

"Oh!" You said as you realized, burying your face back in your hand as embarrassment crept through your body, "how much did you hear?" you asked weakly as the girl laughed at you again.

"Enough," she smiled, your cheeks turning a deep shade of red. You had very embarrassingly talked about your feelings for the girl, but of course, you didn't think she would have been listening. "However I do think I can help with your nervousness," she said after a moment, her laughter stilling. You looked up at her, your heart beating out of your chest at her smile.

"And how is that?" You asked, the sound of embarrassment still clear in your voice as you tried to not break eye contact with her. She closed the final steps between you, bending down and placing her arms on either side of you.

"You need to relax," She whispered softly, her eyes darting between your eyes and your lips. You felt your breath hitch as you stared at her, not sure what to say.

"Jenna," you breathed out, surprised deeply at the girl's actions.

"Just relax," she responded, pressing her lips to yours. Immediately you gave in to her touch, leaning forward to try and be closer to her. The sparks in your body ignited as her hand cupped the side of your face, bringing you closer to her. Your mind was lost in her touch when she suddenly moved her body to straddle your lap, earning a groan from you as her hands found your hair. You placed your hands on her waist, your body seeming to go limp under her. You had never felt something so deeply before, never wanting to let go. Her fingertips played with the back of your neck as your mouths moved in unison, her bangs tickling your face.

"Jen," you mumbled, pulling away from the kiss and looking at her. Her eyes were full of lust as she gazed at you, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. She looked so unbelievably beautiful in the dim light of your trailer. You lifted your hand up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, honestly not sure if you were dreaming or not. "are you sure?" You asked, your voice barely a whisper, your eyes locking with hers.

"Shut up and kiss me," she breathed, pulling you back to her by your neck. As your lips reconnected, you couldn't help but smile into her, your dream coming true. You pulled away suddenly, earning an annoyed sound from her, but it was quickly replaced by a gasp as you attached your lips to her soft neck. "y/n," she breathed, her body going limp underneath you as her hands tangled in your hair. You continued your attack on her neck, moving slowly down to her collarbone. Just as you were about to travel your kisses back up to the other side of her neck, she pulled you away, giving you a passionate kiss on the lips, before standing up.

"Wait where are you going?" You asked breathlessly, reaching out for the girl, your lips missing the feel of hers. She chuckled at your desperation, taking a step away from you.

"We have a long day of filming tomorrow," She smirked, knowing she had left you in a disheveled state.

"Jenna," you pleaded, standing up, and walking close to her again. You placed your arm on the wall above her, leaning down as she stepped towards you. She placed one hand on the side of your face, bringing your ear to her lips.

"Just relax," she whispered, placing a soft kiss on your jawline and walking out of the door, leaving you standing there, flustered and confused.